Happy Tuesday friends! I actually took this picture last week. It’s a great photo that really captures my most favorite mornings. Mornings of reflection, insights into self, rituals that have shaped who I am and want to be and God and my higher self are all over this photo!
So Ive started my speaker journey and my boundaries coaching! What a ride! One of my favorite exercises is to write down my own compelling stories and what they taught me in an effort to see patterns and information to them create a “keynote speech!” Y’all I’ve just started and my whole world is opening up!! I have all of these stories, information, tools, rituals, practices that have shaped me and writing them down is WORKING!!
I’m excited, thrilled and so hopeful! A part of me was still doubting myself (breaking free) but now I can seeeeeee!!
This morning I wrote a story and it all clicked for me! So stay tuned for more news and ... stories! 😉
The shield kratos wears is a magnificent piece of armor, A gift from faye on their anniversary, kratos wears this shield with pride, the name 'The Exiles Guardian' I believe comes from the fact kratos went into exile and lived as a mortal man, to forget his past. But the past doesn't go away so easily - SG
TEAstimonial Tuesday: This customer’s significant other tested positive for Covid. She’s was so worried she would too. She DID NOT! She fully believes that this is because of my tea that she drinks consistently and faithfully. The herbs in this blend are high in Vitamin C, antiviral and antioxidant. This tea has the power to fight upper respiratory infections which is relatively close to coronavirus symptoms. Let me, help you be the healthiest version of yourself during these trying times! SHOP LINK IN BIO!!!!
I'm learning so much about being ketosis and love the feeling the benefits! Since starting keto and drinking ketones at the beginning of June I've lost 12.7lbs! I actually can't wait to get up in the morning and drink my 40oz of water filled with a package of ketones ... so yummy! 🥛🥤🙋♀️
When was the last time you read a book? 📖
We often get stuck on our phones and forget the magic that is reading without distractions. It's quite the journey! Lately, I've been getting into reading biographies & motivational books. What have you been reading? Drop the recommendations in the comments below!
Uma pessoa plena:
1. Cultiva a autenticidade; se liberta do que os outros pensam.
2. Cultiva a autocompaixão; se liberta do perfeccionismo.
3. Cultiva um espírito flexível; se liberta da monotonia e da impotência.
4. Cultiva gratidão e alegria; se liberta do sentimento de escassez e do medo do desconhecido.
5. Cultiva intuição e fé; se liberta da necessidade de certezas.
6. Cultiva a criatividade; se liberta da comparação.
7. Cultiva o lazer e o descanso; se liberta da exaustão como símbolo de status e da produtividade como fator de autoestima.
8. Cultiva a calma e a tranquilidade; se liberta da ansiedade como estilo de vida.
9. Cultiva tarefas relevantes; se liberta de dúvidas e suposições.
10. Cultiva risadas, música e dança; se liberta da indiferença e de “estar sempre no controle.” Brené Brown 👉🏼 (MARQUE UM AMIGO QUE SE BENEFICIARIA AO LER ISSO 😉)
THE ART OF IMPERFECTION
A full person:
1. Cultivates authenticity; it frees itself from what others think.
2. Cultivates self-compassion; get rid of perfectionism.
3. Cultivate a flexible spirit; it frees itself from monotony and impotence.
4. Cultivate gratitude and joy; it frees itself from the feeling of scarcity and the fear of the unknown.
5. Cultivates intuition and faith; frees itself from the need for certainties.
6. Cultivates creativity; frees itself from comparison.
7. Cultivates leisure and rest; it frees itself from exhaustion as a status symbol and productivity as a factor of self-esteem.
8. Cultivates calm and tranquility; it frees itself from anxiety as a lifestyle.
9. Cultivate relevant tasks; frees itself from doubts and assumptions.
10. Cultivates laughter, music and dance; frees itself from indifference and from "always being in control." Brené Brown #plenitude#MINDSET#Mentality#journey#wifey#proudhusband#orgulho#esposa
33 26119 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram