Started : 12-NOV-2019.
Ended : 15- NOV -2019.
4 days of motorcycling
Hampi, “Stones that tell a story. The minute you reach Hampi you are transported to the past and a different era, where time is of no consequence and where all you had to do was to savour the wonder of the moment and get lost in the wonderful monuments and architecture of mysterious Hampi.
If you have a very active imagination you can visualize the life of the kings, Maharanis and the people of Hampi long long ago. Their leisurely lifestyle, their dedication to the arts and their fierce defence of their stronghold. Every stone tells a story and you just need to be still and quiet and you can hear the past whispering to you.
100th post dedicated to Kotilingeshwara - Crores of Linga.
In Hampi, you will come across this place on banks of Tungabhadra river, opposite to Kodanda Rama temple.
This is relatively lesser known place and even most of the locals don't know about it. Ask about Kotilingeshwara to priest of Kodanda Rama temple and he'll show you the path to this place.
In one place, there are 1008 Linga and other one right next to this has 108 Linga. The shivling in centre acts like the Linga and these small and multiple lingas act like Yoni, making the whole structure look like a complete Shivlinga.
You will even find multiple small shivlings in the surrounding.
In the first video, right in the front, you will see seven Nandis carved in rock, all of same size and same structure.
What is the first thing you'll do once this is over?
Seeing soo many people suffer through uncertainty and anxiety has finally started getting to me and it's getting harder everyday but the only thing that is getting me through this is the thought of everything I'm going to do once this is over:
1. Hug my mom and the rest of my family and friends.
2. Travel (duh), probably to Kashmir or Valley of flowers. (Explore my beautiful country)
3. Foster pets that need help to find their forever home (already fostering my first puppy)
4. Go out for classes & events that never interested the introvert in me before .
5. Help those affected by this in any shape or form that I can.
6. Finally take that leap into photography!
7. Go out for street food, restaurants and laugh and cry with the ones I love.
8. Join the gym & yoga and enjoy every minute of it instead of dreading it.
9. Get back to baking again.
10. Do all the things I hated just because of lethargy - shopping, partying, going on fancy dates, going on walks & runs.
11. Live evryday like there's a lockdown or mass extinction coming any second.
38 1,58627 March, 2020
Nashik aana safal raha! ❤️ We have ordered - ▪ Bajirao Thali (10 people can share this thali )
▪ Rs. 2800/-
▪ Location : Hotel Peshwa, Nashik ▪ ▪
Tag your friends who can eat whole thali. Picture by 📸:- @bhukkad_girl_ ▪ ▪