Treat yourself! Some days it's all about the fruit. And some days it's definitely not. Consider this a starter plate and who knows what comes next? ;-) Our new brunch menu is a great read! We are closed today but re-open tomorrow at 7AM - 1PM, come sneak a peek at our latest updates.
Here’s some reasons why you should drink coffee, moreeee cofffeeehh!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Cuts muscle pain.
2. Increase your fiber intake.
3. Protection against cirrhosis of the liver.
4. Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
5. Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease
6. Reduces suicide risk and Depression.
7. Protection against Parkinson’s
8. Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
9. Coffee drinkers have stronger DNA.
10. Lower Risk of Multiple Sclerosis.
11. Coffee reduces colorectal cancer risk.
12. Reduced Liver Cancer Risk.
13. Less Gout Risk.
15. Prevents Retinal Damage.
16. Black coffee prevents cavities.
17. Coffee may protect against periodontal disease.
18. Coffee may protect against melanoma.
19. The USDA’s 2015 dietary guidelines recommend it for better health.
20. Reduced heart attack mortality risk.
21. It helps people get along with co-workers better.
22. Coffee is antioxidant as fuck ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #coffeetime#coffeeloversclub#coffeegram#coffeeslut#coffee_inst#konacoffee#konahawaii#konakaz#health#fitfam#positivevibesonly#coffeegram#igcoffee#coffeebeans#coffeeshop#konacoffee#konaarabica#typica#arabica
0 3010 hours ago
These are coffee cherries 🍒 on a coffee tree at @greenwellfarms in Kona, Hawaii 🌴 Elnora was our tour guide 😊 There were eleven different coffees ☕️ to sample & I tried eight of them 😝
We call this: “The Mele Kalikimaka Two Step” - coconut milk latte + Texas pecans. Texas pairs well with Hawaii! 🤙🥥🤠
Our #konacoffee has hit its sweet spot on espresso & our friends at @buddhascup have delivered big with this high mountain, shade grown #Kona ! #NomadicGrounds ☕️
MJA Spotlight -
MJA Vineyards Head Wine Maker
With the Winemaker Mingle happening next Friday, it's a great time to introduce the person responsible for so many of our memorable and award-winning wines, our Head Winemaker - David Middleton.
David met Marin back in 2001, when David worked on his own contracting business and Marin was still farming Kona coffee in Hawaii. David frequently did work with coffee farmers, so he and Marin built a solid working relationship when they were on the Big Island. In 2007, Marin moved to St. Helena to start his first Napa Winery, and he invited David to work as his winemaker. David took the offer, and he learned everything about winemaking - and follows it faithfully - from his mentor, Rob Lloyd (owner of Llyod Cellars with credentials from Cakebread, Stag's Leap, Le Crema & Rombauer). For the first three years, David worked as an Assistant Winemaker to Rob, teaching David everything he needed to "make MJA Vineyards a success." In 2011, when Marin moved his operation to Santa Cruz, he made David the Head Winemaker, and he's been in that role ever since.
If you've met David, you know he's not the kind of man to brag about himself, and he doesn't need to. If you drink his wines, you'll know who he is!
MField Signature Custom Roast is available online and in store in Holualoa. 100% Kona Coffee, medium dark roast, whole bean goodness #konacoffee #MField #customroast
4 383 December, 2019
Ready for the most energizing holiday gift out there? Now through 12/15, receive FREE shipping on US orders over $100, Canada orders over $300 and Japan orders over $500. #ShopGreenwellFarms
2 473 December, 2019
Fruit! Fruit! Fruit! If you have ever been on one of our Farm Manager’s tour, you have heard Ray mention that our farm is not only a coffee farm, it’s actually a fruit farm! This beautiful abundance of fruit is just a small portion of the fruit that we grow here on our farm. From grapefruit, tangerines, tangelos, and lemons to Surinam cherries, coffee cherries, and blossoming aloe. #livingonacoffeefarm#konacoffee#fruit#oranges#coffee#Hawaii#hawaiilife
Rainy days are purrfect for cuddling kittens & sipping coffee or tea ☕️🌈😻
We’re open until 5pm today💫
8 6971 December, 2019
Our special Christmas Blend is BACK! Enjoy our Christmas Blend on drip everyday at our cafes until 12 pm during the holiday season✨ #HonoluluCoffee#BrewedWithAloha
4 75421 November, 2019
We are open for Thanksgiving Day 💙
Stop by for some kitty therapy & a Peppermint Mocha between 10am-7pm
19 1,57028 November, 2019
KONA COFFEE ICE CREAM CAKE..💦.
KONA COFFEE MUD PIE! Only @ISLANDFLAVOR808lv!
Open 11am-9pm! (Closes at 4pm on Sunday)
📍 @islandflavor808lv 8090 S Durango Dr.
📍 @islandflavor808lv 8846 S Eastern Ave.
🍰 Kona Coffee Mud Pie: Kona Coffee Ice Cream cake!
👇🏼TAG THE DESSERT LOVER!👇🏼.
49 3,0186 July, 2019
Do you guys wanna see mugs like this in tomorrow’s update? I have time to do a few decal mugs before then!:)