안동찜닭 (Andong jjim dak) Andong area - style soy sauce Braised Chicken with Vegetables (potato, carrot, onion, shishito pepper, red chili pepper and glass noodle)
Today is 초복/복날 Bok-nal in Korea. (the dogs days of summer)
Korea has three “bok-nals”. They consist of Chobok, Joongbok, and Malbok. It is said that the real hotness of summer starts after Chobok ends.
Koreans enjoy eating “boyangsik” or dishes that help you invigorate your stamina during hot summer. One of such dishes is called “samgye-tang” which is hot chicken broth with meat and Ginseng.
Or any chicken soup
Or any chicken dish like this 안동찜닭!
Be healthy! Be safe!
Shrimp Toast (Menbosha) Chinese Korean Fusion Recipe.
6 slices White bread
1 egg white
2tbsp potato or corn starch Salt and pepper
1/2 ts chicken bouillon powder
Devein and clean shrimp, then chop into small pieces. Boil a potato until you can poke it smoothly with a chopstick. When the potato is cooked, peel the skin and mash it when it’s still hot in a large bowl. Add the chopped shrimp, egg white, starch, garlic powder, chives, salt, and pepper. Mix them well.
Cut the edge of white breads, divide them into 4 small pieces. Put shrimp mixture onto the bread with a spoon. Cover with another bread to make small sandwiches. Using a spoon or a butter knife, flatten the edges to nice little cubes like when you ice the cake!
Deep fry at 140C/280F until both side are golden brown. You have to start frying when the temperature is low. It prevents the breads to soak the oil and it makes them crispier.
Seared flank steak, flavored w/ a spicy fish sauce marinade, served with rice and paired with scallion prepared similarly to the Korean banchan-style salad, ‘pa muchim.’ Flank steak is usually a tougher cut, so slice it against (or perpendicular to) the grain, which will make it tender for a quick sear, stir-fry or pan-fry.
1 lb. flank or skirt steak
2 Tbsp soy or fish sauce
1-2 tsp brown sugar
Scant amount garlic powder
1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
Sriracha, couple squirts
2-3 scallions, sliced
1 Tbsp. each rice vinegar + sesame oil
Toasted sesame seeds
1. In a large bowl, stir together the fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, 1 Tbsp. sesame oil + sriracha.
2. Cut steak against the grain into ½ inch slices, place into the bowl w/ marinade. Toss to combine + let marinate at room temp for about 15-30 min.
3. Meanwhile, cook your rice and slice your scallions. In a med bowl, toss scallions w/ rice vinegar + sesame oil right before serving.
4. In a hot skillet, heat some neutral oil over med-high heat, remove steak from marinade and cook steak in batches to avoid overcrowding + steaming. Sear steak, undisturbed, until golden brown on the bottom, 2-3 minutes. Careful of any splattering.
5. Flip steak pieces + cook the other side for about 30 sec-1 min.
6. Divide steak between plates, serve with rice. Give the scallion a toss w/ the rice vinegar + sesame oil, top with gochugaru and serve alongside the steak. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over everything. Eat immediately.
파인애플청이 잘 숙성되어서 에이드로 마셔봤어요💛
단맛이 확 올라오는게 완전 맛있어요◡̈
Pineapple syrup matured well so I drank it with sodaღ
It's so sweet and so delicious!
-Mix pineapple and sugar 1:1 ratio(150g each) and add a little lemon juice
-When the sugar is slightly dissolved, put it in a sterilized bottle
-Leave it at room temperature for a day, then age in the refrigerator
-Drink with sparkling water
♪ I am in quarantine but I still think about u _ rin
17 1,38820 hours ago
⌦ open for more...
↳ ♡ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚’𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 :
➴ 💌🖇 » spicy fried chicken with cheese cutlets and carbo fire noodles ‘ˎ-
𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚’𝒔 🅵🆄🅽🅵🅰︎🅲🆃 ! 🥡🥢
• The veins of a blue whale are large enough for a small child to swim through.
[🗒🌷]:: she’s like my favorite mukbanger lol. I’ve had a killer headache all day so I haven’t really been on my phone rip
↷ cr. @fume_yamyam ₊˚.༄
(edited by me)
𝚟𝚒𝚊 me if reposted ! 𖤐
78 13,35614 July, 2020
1, 2 OR 3??
Mini cake box by @by.boramm
i love it!!!! strawberry is bae 😍😍😍😍
Extra video is up our channel! 😎 Kyuho’s Ugly Kitchen is back, and he shows you how to make one of our ultimate favorite Korean summer dishes: bibim naengmyeon AKA Korean spicy cold noodles 🔥🔥🔥 안녕하세요! 이번주에 영상 하나를 더 올렸어요 😊 오래간만에 어글리 키친으로 돌아왔답니다 ㅋㅋ 여름 최고의 음식을 만들어봤어요! 최신 영상은 프로필에서 링크를 타고 들어가시면 돼요! 좋은 한 주 보내세요~
14 1,03511 hours ago
Back home in London and back to home-cooked meals (:
I’ve been craving veggies after a few days of fries, so I made a quick (not so traditional) korean Bibimbap today for lunch with spinach, carrots, zucchini, enoki mushrooms, smoked tofu, homemade kimchi, seaweed & korean chili sauce<3
29 1,41914 July, 2020
바베큐 매운맛 기본맛
두개 간편하게 에프에 10분돌려
맥주랑 함께 먹어욧~♡
살이 부드럽고 촉촉~~
먹다가 밥이 땡겨
결국 밥통도 들고왔어요~^^
시원하게 먹으니 넘좋아요~
------------------ #바베큐폭립 @100_bs #백년밥상
------------------- #바베큐#폭립#멜론빙수#멜론 #맥주안주#빙수 #집밥#집밥스타그램