We usually set, a lake, our destination. Yeh is liye k it worthifies your tour, as what i think. We have done with many lakes but i am writing this post for katora lake or kumrat valley trip because i have certain things in my mind after completing this tour.
1- Ksi bhi newly discovered area ka social media per boht ziada uthaaye jana faidamand honay k sath sath boht ziada nuqsad deh bhi hai.
2- Kumrat, is not a proper valley, its basically a forest. While going there u must keep this thing in your mind. Apko wahan murree ya naran kaghan jesa kuch nai milay ga.
3- Yes, If you have guts and you really wana enjoy the very natural, intact and beautiful forest, its the best time that you should visit kumrat i.e from tiki banda to jahanz banda.
4- Never ever visit kumrat (valley) in public holidays. Jitnaa social media ki waja se isay sar pe charha dia gya hai, it is poisonous in a way.
5- If you are planning to visit kumrat and katora, dont take it lighter. Ap yeh trip/track begher tayyari k kr tou saktay hain lekin tangi k sath. Agr ap sahi ma'ano'n me isay enjoy krna chaahtay hn tou phr tayyari bhi sahi honi chaiye. Its a proper tracking or camping thing. Mind it. U need to arrange all the things necessary to survive (even water in vacational days), to camp and to track.
6- Katora lake is a bit like Ratti Gali, but the track to Katora Lake is much different, beautiful, natural and worth doing, So if you are a tourist, do visit it in an year or two.
Going to answer some of the question which you guys have been asking me in dm.
1. Yes I went from Swat Motorway. Takes less time.
2. Took me 8.5 hours to reach there. I left at 11 pm and reached there around 7:30. We made a little stop as well. We drover fast, please don’t do that :p you can reach easily in 9 or 9.5 hours.
3. Yes it is a very remote place but there are 3, 4 guest houses. Please make a booking atleast a week before you go or you won’t be able to get a room. There are tent villages as well but they are not really good. Specially not recommended for women. Bhot gandy hen :p
4. Check weather on google before you go. If it’s raining, don’t go. You won’t have fun. If it’s sunny, take atleast a hoodie with you for the night time and it’ll be enough. Take your summer clothes, it is hot in day time.
5. Yes you can take your own tents and spend the night alongside the river. 10/10 recommended. You’ll love it! It’s absolutely safe.
6. Yes you can go Kumrat for a weekend and come back on Sunday like I did. But you can’t go Jahaz Baanda etc if you have only weekend. You need more days for it.
7. Kumrat is absolutely beautiful and it’s worth going there. It is so natural as there is less construction done. It is going to be the next mainstream spot. I suggest you to go ASAP before everyone else go there 🤪
42 90929 July, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram