If your LIC policy has lapsed due to some reason then you can start it again. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is offering a great opportunity to revive it. Policyholders are getting a chance to revive the policy that has been lapsed by 9 October. LIC said that under this, they will get the opportunity to revive the same policy which will be within 5 years from the date of filing the premium. Policyholders will get up to 30% discount on late fees. There will be a discount of 20 per cent on late fees of up to 1 lakh. A rebate of 25 per cent will be given for late fees between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 3 lakh. 30 per cent discount will be given on late fees of more than Rs 3 lakh.
When buying the LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan, the customer has to decide on the following:
1. Basic Sum Assured - this is the amount of cover that you want. You can choose a minimum amount of Rs. 1,00,000. There is no upper limit.
2. Policy Term - this is the period for which you wish to have the cover. The term can be anywhere between 13 to 25 years
3. Premium Payment Term - You need to pay the premiums for the Policy Term minus 3 years only.
Maturity Benefit in LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan
At the end of the policy term, the policyholder will receive the following:
• Basic Sum Assured
• Simple Reversionary Bonus
• Final Addition Bonus if declare
LIC मे एक ही दिन में 6 पॉलिसी देने पर सायला शाखा के एस डी एम ट्रॉफी विजेता बनने पर आज मुझे LIC ब्रांच मैनेजर सायला द्वारा सम्मानित किया।
मेरे मार्ग दर्शक पी डी ओ श्री महेन्द्र जीनगर जी को भी बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद #licinsurance#licagent #jalore#sayla
5 536 August, 2020
When is the best time to buy Life Insurance
For more detail Contact us on email I'd email@example.com and contact number 9374075212/9879114310