Easiest steps to financial success 😍💵
Tag a friend who could would love to make use of these tips!
1. Create a plan! ✍🏾
- what would anything be without a strong plan behind it? Look at your own finances and look at where most of your money is going! 🚫
2. Begin goal orientated savings! 📆
- You need to decide at what age you want to start a life, a family, a business and retirement! 🧶
3. Protect your biggest assets! 🏡
- The biggest assets you have in life are yourself, your family and your income! We need to make sure that anything you value is protected! 🙎🏻♂️🙎🏼♂️🙎🏽♂️🙎🏾♂️🙎🏿♂️
4. Keep your expenses low 📉
- As yo it income grows, your expenses have to remain the same! Do not fall into the trap ❌
5. Create passive forms of income 🤳🏽
- begin investing in and creating small businesses, turn a hobby into a form of income, look into annuities! 👨🦳
6. Reinvest into income bearing assets 🏢
- Use your money to create more money! 💵💴💸💰💳💎
Follow @adviserjay for more ways in which you can start your journey to financial success!
2 108 hours ago
🤔 Did you know you can choose two ways of pay out of your insurance money?
💰 Lump-sum will be good if:
▪ your family wants to pay off some debt
▪ you want your family to divide the money between them
💷 Monthly payments will be great if:
▪ you want to cover regular mortgage payments and bills
▪ you are not sure if the recipient will be able to spend the lump sum well
▪ the recipient can be vulnerable to manipulation from others
Let's talk about the cover and your options now!
📨 Here via private message
☎ By phone on 0333 577 0409
📧 By email on email@example.com
💻 Check our website www.littgroup.co.uk
Life insurance comes in two forms. The one kind pays out when you die. The other kind pays out when you catch what might end up killing you. Make sure you fund your plan for PROBABILITY as well as POSSIBILITY. To do less is to navigate your financial journey with an actuarially mis-calibrated GPS.
When considering Life Cover, it’s important to understand the critical differences between policies, in order to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Liberty’s Simple Life Plan allows you to choose how much you want to be covered for in the unfortunate event that you are to pass away. Our Platinum Life Plan, however, allows you to plan for various unfortunate events and to choose the ratio on your pay-out, based on which events you prioritise.
For more information, or for assistance in choosing the best Life Cover Plan for you, call us on +266 2221 2719, SMS or WhatsApp +266 6221 2719, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.liberty.co.ls today. No matter what, Liberty is in it with you, always.
Budgeting is an effective and simple tool that can help you to get to grips with your finances and identify any potential issues with spending habits and set you on the path to resolving them.
Top tips if you want to start budgeting:
1. Identify how much you’re spending each month, and on what - use bank statements and receipts, also have exact amount of your income.
2. Group your expenditures - regular essential costs like food and bills, average costs for irregular bills and leisure costs.
3. Now that you have your overview, you’ll be able to see whether you’re in a position that you are happy with.
If you have money left-over month-to-month, you can start saving towards your goals and if not, there are things you can do that will help you get back on track like reducing unnecessary costs (daily take away coffee and lunch, for example).
Ultimately, the budget you finally settle on needs to work for you, so how it looks will be entirely dependent on your individual circumstances.
Whatever your objectives, having a budget in place will at the very least provide you with an idea of the steps you need to take to achieve them.
5 810 August, 2020
Do you own a business? Do you have a side hustle? Or thinking of starting one?
The Insurance Genie takes the stress out of finding the right insurance needs for you, your family and your property.
We're committed to helping you fully understand the wide range of options available. Contact us today to find out more. 🧞♂️
1 210 August, 2020
⚡️ Mortgage Myth Monday ⚡️. Each Monday, we will debunk some of the biggest mortgage myths that most people, without proper financial advice, can find themselves falling victim to believing! This week we’re answering, ‘Can remortgaging my home save me money?’
Remortgaging your property can often enable you to save money over the course of your mortgage, even if you take out a larger loan. You’ll need to shop around for a better deal than you currently have and look out for lower interest rates.
If you think remortgaging to a new deal is something you may be interested in, please contact one of our team - we will take a close look at your finances and compare hundreds of mortgage deals across the market to find you the best one for your circumstances. 🧞♂️
Congratulations to Honsha Financial Services @honsha_fs on becoming the official insurance brokers for Aston Martin South Africa. Specialising in tailor-made luxury and high net-worth risk products, Honsha Financial Services is perfectly suited to take care of our customers. We have experienced great service from their professional team and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship going forward.
- Super Car Insurance
- Domestic Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Specialist Liability Cover
- Life Cover
- Local & Offshore Investment Advisory Services
- Pension and Provident Funds
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Keyman Insurance #HonshaFS#Honsha#FinancialServices#Daytona#Investment#LifeCover#SupercarInsurance#DomesticInsurance#Pension#ProvidentFunds
Visit @honsha_fs for contact details and more information