You guys may not be a huge fan of my content in the next 12 days possibly the rest of the month 🤷🏼♀️ bc it’s Christmas 🎄 and there’s a sense of giving upon us especially on on #instagram . I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try again, another year. I’m not saying I’m deserving but I know that there’s quite a few out there that simply are 🖤 Just like every year she out does herself and if/when I am in her shoes I definitely would do the same. I have followed her for YEARS! Through the good, the bad and the ugly 🥴 & let me tell you she always prevails! Nobody can tell any ONE of us whether we’re worthy or not! We, ourselves are the only ones to know that. I hope to be half of what you are in my makeup career babe. Soon I’ll be doing online training, and I believe I may go back to school 🤓 for a degree in something completely different but something I’ve always thought about doing to help others out in situations I’ve been through as a child through being an adult! Ppl never help needing help even grown ass people 📚 #merrychristmas#giveaway#jaclynhillchristmas#mua#season#love#givingback#appreciation#thankful#nice#naughty#santa#list#knowledge#future#career
유투의 내한공연이 하루 앞으로 다가왔다. 난 안타깝게도 가지 못하지만, 그날은 호스텔에서 유투 노래나 실컷 들을 생각이다. .
얼마전 배철수 아저씨가 유투 필청트랙 7곡을 꼽으신걸 보고(universalmusickorea 인스타계정에서 볼 수 있다) 나도 재미삼아 나만의 탑10을 뽑아봤다. 순위는 상관 없다. 괄호 안은 발표년도. .
혹시 본인이 공유하고 싶은 유투 곡이 있다면 댓글 달아주면 고맙겠다.
1.I Will Follow (1980)
3.Sunday Bloody Sunday(1983)
4.Pride(In the Name of Love)(1984)
5. Even Better Than the Real Thing(1991)
7.Until the End of the World(1991)
솔직히 유투의 디스코그라피를 샅샅히 훑으며 들어보진 않아서 리스트가 베스트앨범 형식이 될 수 밖에 없었다ㅠ 언젠가 정규음반들을 제대로 짚어볼 기회가 생기면 리스트가 대폭 바뀔수도 있겠다. .
적어놓고 보니 특이사항이라면 절대명반이라 평가 받는 The Joshua Tree(1987) 의 수록곡이 하나도 없다는 것. 물론 나도 이 음반을 무척 좋아한다. 다만 나만의 유투 탑텐을 떠올렸을 때 탁하고 머리에 종을 울리는 곡은 없었을 뿐. 또 하나는 Achtung Baby(1991)의 곡이 세 곡이나 있다는 것. .
그러고 보면 난 디 엣지 특유의 영롱한 기타톤이 크게 반영된 곡을 좋아라하는 것 같다. 현재로선 가장 좋아하는 음반으로 Actung Baby 를 꼽겠다!
난 유투의 초기 음반들로 유투 입문을 했고 I Will Follow 나 Gloria 는 그런 면에서 특히 소중한대, 무언가 정제되기 전에 거칠것이 없던 유투의 면모를 느낄 수 있는 곡들이라 더욱 소중하다.
무튼 유투 내한공연을 기념하며 공연당일날엔 최근 셋리스트를 훑으며 곡들을 쭉 한번 들어볼 생각. 혹시나 가시는 분이 계시다면 정말 즐겁고 행복한 시간 보내고 오시면 좋겠다.
🌲 Hey friends, the Doodle a Day December list is here! If you're new to the challenge, welcome! Feel free to jump in whenever you like and do as many prompts as you like or even just a few! Use this list as your daily drawing inspiration. Be sure to tag your doodles with #doodleadaydec so we can all see and encourage each other's work! Tag a friend who might want to join or repost on your feed or story! This is a fun exercise to work the right side of the brain and let loose! There really are no rules except to have fun and get creative. Happy doodling friends! ✏️ 💕🌲
40 1,07829 November, 2019
Side effects of falling in love:
1. The lyrics are suddenly important than the music, bass, treble.
2. The phone battery cannot go below 50% at any given time or circumstance. (Read: Invest in a power bank)
3. Is it just you or the weather is just perfect for a long drive almost all the time?
4. Good Morning and Good Night messages are to be celebrated.
5. Checking social media to see if they have seen your story yet.
6. You keep smiling at your phone, even in public.
7. Suddenly every joke is funny, every comment is hilarious, and everyone is just so adorable.
8. Driving 15 km just to see them, seems like hardly a km if not less.
9. A playlist is made, more on Arijit's side than on Eminem's.
11. Henceforth, you will always read two horoscopes in the morning newspaper.
12. This colour suits you, but just in case you want to ask them for their approval.
13. You spend way too much time on deciding whether to save their number with Cutie 3.14 or Baewatch.
14. You realign your dreams and aspirations with theirs.
15. The thought of a long-distance relationship gives you a punch in the gut.
16. Now you know the importance of emoticons (especially in the fights).
17. Clean clothes, regular showers, decent perfumes and money in your wallet are a part of your life now.
18. You think love notes and letters are way too underrated.
19. You find out that you are not immune to neck kisses, long hugs, and morning cuddles.
20. You tag each other in movies and quotes that remind you of each other.
21. All this while, you had a name in your head that didn't let you realize there is no number 10 on this list.
10 mischievous things we all did in school:
10. Befriended the class monitor so that they don't write your name in the list of people who were talking.
9. Started holiday homework a day before school reopened.
8. Ate that leftover canteen samosa in your least favourite teacher's class because you just couldn't wait to go home and have it.
7. Hurriedly swallowed the food in your tiffin but savoured your friend's tasty parathas.
6. Made someone else do a boring assignment in return of canteen's fryums.
5. Pretended to have a headache so that you could skip early morning assembly.
4. Made code names for all your teachers so you could talk about them freely.
3. Carved or scribbled silly things on the wooden benches.
2. Gave everyone 2 toffees on your birthday but your bestfriend 4.
1. And of course, whitened canvas shoes with chalk.
#List by Shireen Ambardekar | fanpost | submit.thescribbledstories.in
348 32,87525 November, 2019
15 reasons why Veer-Zaara will always be more than a film.
1. In the history of Bollywood, there are not more than 5 movies whose music ranks in both the playlists; yours and your parents.
2. Zaara Haayat Khan established that 'aurat ki mohabbat aur ek mard ki mohabbat mein bahut fark hota hai'. 3. When Ex-Quadron Leader, Veer Pratap Singh, says that true love happens only once, you know it is true.
4. More than once in your life, you have felt that the lyrics have been written keeping your love story as the central theme.
5. Redefining Romance: A guy, who falls in love with a Pakistani girl, leaves his elite job just to confess his love and meet her in Pakistan.
6. Mothers are all the same, even beyond the boundaries.
7. Saamiya Siddiqui's character is based on a Pakistani Human Rights activist and lawyer by the name of Asma Jehangir, who has co-founded the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.
8. Divya Dutta as Shabbo is the best friend we all need but do not deserve.
9. Yash Chopra's sleek direction and story-telling convinced everyone that every Veer must meet his Zaara in this lifetime, even after 22 years.
10. Every frame in this movie is a promise that true love is above every religion, boundary or circumstances.
11. Mrs. & Mr Chaudhary Sumer Singh's lovely banter is our parents on any Sunday morning in their Sunday mood.
12. Sun-kissed 'sarson da khet' and endlessly fluttering colorful dupattas tell 'aisa des hai mera'.
13. Shahrukh Khan's monologue > Kartik Aryan's monologue.
14. Available on Amazon Prime Video.
15. Zaara: "Aap Kitne Baar Meri Jaan Bachayenge."
Veer: "Aap Jitni Baar Apni Jaan Gavayegi."
Wishing you true tears of love and hope while you watch it again.
I’m so glad it’s Friday!! This week sure has been something 🙃 I had 2 emergency root canal surgeries and caught a cold. I hope your week has been a lot better than mine!
Check out these cute stickers from @paperkumaco 🥰 Please use the code PLANSK10 for 10% off! 😍
9 13212 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram