✅ Slow cooker sausage casserole on
✅ Puzzle 3/4 done
✅ Fresh air on a lovely run / walk
✅ Shower and cosy clothes on
✅ Clueless on the tele
✅ Wine poured
I was feeling very overwhelmed this morning. I'm so grateful for my family, friends, roof over my head, job, food in the fridge, but I'm also feeling quite anxious (generally and with the current circumstances...). So we've taken today to just ride the wave 🌊
Hope you're having lovely Sundays ♥
Remember: you've got this. Just breathe through it ✨
Lockdown has given me the opportunity to get back to an old passion of mine - stop motion!
I've loved coming back to it once again (previous one came out 6 months prior) and it's given me newfound inspiration!
Stay home never stop the flow of my income happy Sunday to all #lockdown
0 029 seconds ago
*Anda bosan saat #dirumahaja ?*
*Ekonomi lesu karena #lockdown ?* _Mendingan gabung aja dengan bisnis kami_
Dapat membership gratis* dan peluang penghasilan halal & berkah
Info lengkapnya japri ya ☺️🙏🏻 *) Kesempatan terbatas loh
Not only we enjoyed the sun in the garden this weekend, sowing herbs, lettuce and tomatoes but we also made this banoffee pie.
A while ago my son wrote the recipe down whilst watching Cbeebees and we finally tested it. It worked out pretty well and he certainly enjoyed making and eating it 😉 And you don't need flour or eggs - foods that are hard to find in the shops these days.
For 22 cm round tin you need:
250g digestive biscuits
200g medjool dates (about 10)
300 ml double cream
1 tbsp vanilla essence
2 squares dark chocolate (or raw cacao powder)
Line the Base of the tin with baking paper. Break down the biscuits into fine crumbs and mix with melted butter. Pat down this mix on the base of the tin. Refrigerate for 2 hours. In the meantime make a date paste. Pour hot water over the dates, peel the skin and take the pits out. Blend into a paste and spread on the biscuit base. Add sliced bananas, sprinkle with cinnamon and top with whipped double cream (plus vanilla essence).Finish off with more sliced bananas, cinnamon and grated dark chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Enjoy! #familynutrition#kidsnutrition#dessert#instasweet#coronavirus#lockdown#banoffeepie #eghamnutrition#Novanutrition
Wahey! Wood fired pizza in the garden. I had mozzarella with onion & peas followed by chocolate spread and marshmallow. We'd been meaning to get round to using this pizza oven for a while now. Happy I got round to digging out that corner of the garden and paving the corner by the water butt. Harry Potter 2, jigsaw, slow stitching and zoom coffee morning #lockdown
0 031 seconds ago
#Lockdown Day 13: Happy Birthday Joe! Raising a glass and a virtual family gathering
ये वो प्रेम है जो स्वतंत्र भारत मे किसी नेता को शायद ही कभी मिला हो, ये वो विश्वास है जो स्वतंत्र भारत मे शायद ही किसी नेता पर किया गया हो, ये वो समर्थन है जो आज से पहले शायद ही किसी प्रधानमंत्री को दिया गया हो। ये भारत है जो अपनी परंपराओं को जानता है ❤️ @ajihaan_insta #9बज े9मिनट #9minutesforindia #9minutes #corona#covid #lockdown
0 139 minutes ago
Chatpata Sabudana Cutlets
Spicy Tapioca Pearl Fritters
• 1cup Tapioca pearls/Sabudana
• 3 medium-sized Potatoes
• 1/2 cup Peanuts
• 1tsp Zeera/Cumin
• 1 Green chilly finely chopped
• 1tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
• 1 tsp Red chilly powder
• Spinkle Black salt
• 2-3tbsp Oil + for Shallow frying
• Very gently wash sabudana with water 2-3 times and to strain the water use a strainer.
And put it in a bowl.
• Add Luke warm water. Quantity should be just a level above the sabudana. Soak it for 2.5-3hours or till it is soft
• Meanwhile pressure cook washed potatoes with water & salt. Drain the water in a cauldron & peel the potatoes.
Let it cool.
• Grate the potatoes in a bowl & keep aside.
• Heat 2-3tbsp oil in a pan add peanuts and sauté for 3-4mins on medium flame stirring continuously.
• Remove & cool. Blend it coarsely.
• In the remaining oil add Cumin seeds & fry. Add coarsely ground peanut & fry on SIM for few seconds.
add green chilly & switch off the flame. Mix well and add red chilly powder, salt & coriander leaves.
• Add the above mixture to the potatoes and add sabudana.
Blend everything together. Knead it.
• Grease your hands with oil & form it into your desired shape.
• I freeze it for 10-15mins before frying. It binds well & stays intact while frying.
• Heat oil in a pan & shallow fry the vadas first on a high flame then switch to medium flame till its golden brown.
• Serve it hot as a tea time snack or with Khatti dal, chawal & Papad ✨
• You can sprinkle chaat masala or black salt as soon as you remove the cutlets after frying.
• If you want you can skip the red chilly powder to keep it bland or mild spicy as we have green chillies.
Red chilly powder makes it chatpata.
• There are few things you can add if you like:
You can add a pinch of powdered Sugar
Finely chopped ginger
If you like.
• You can freeze it upto one week. I always make these things in bulk & store it in the freezer so you can microwave it for 30secs & fry whenever you're hungry or if you have guests at home.
Hello you beauties! “I miss the days when my biggest problem was, which colour nail polish to use. I miss going to my business, running it, seeing my colleagues and clients. I miss my family and friends. We will all meet again once this is over and I can’t wait. I am enjoying using apps like zoom and houseparty to have regular catch ups with my loved ones.
Life has changed dramatically for most of us.
My thoughts and prayers to all those that have lost their loved ones.
Please I implore you to stay at home, stay safe and protect our beloved NHS.
I have some amazing swear words for the selfish people that are making this worse for everyone.
I am sending love to you all. My inbox is open always x”