The go-to gloves for the go-anywhere explorer, now with CE certification!
The Tornado Pro 3 gloves are the latest evolved avataar of our popular Shield Pro 2 gloves. With an all new fit, updated protection features and a revamped design aesthetic, the gloves have been renamed to Tornado Pro 3, to bring them into the Rynox Tornado Pro family.
- CE Certified Protection: The entire glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015
- KNOX patented Sport SPS: Scaphoid Protection System
- Impact-On HERATROM knuckle protectors
- 3 all new, fresh colourways
- Warranty for 1 full year!
What's the Same!
- Fingertips Protection: HD foam inserts
- Finger Joints Protection: TPU tabs
- Genuine Leather Chassis - Full-grain leather panels at abrasion zones
- Summer Ready - 3D mesh panels for maximum ventilation
- SureGrip palm - Silicon detailed high-friction panel for maximum grip
- Girth adjustment - Hook-n-Loop closure at wrist for secure fastening
- Touchscreen friendly fingertips - Easy of operating your smart devices
This guy was taking pictures with some state of the art camera! medium Format, infinite battery life, waterproof, recyclable, eco friendly, Zeiss lens, you name it....
He adopted this "more-than-2 centuries-old-camera" from his father and it is still working like a charm!
The image is captured on a light sensitive silver salt coated paper, resulting in a negative image. After capturing the negative, he takes a "new" picture of the negative image and thus converts it into a normal looking picture.
Solo riding around the world by Motorbike since April 2019
With the support of: @GiviExplorer and Mat2Composites (@matthieulibeert)
• #GiviExplorer#IamExplorer#jaipur #exploreindia#beautifulindia#amazingindia
Made with perforated leather, the BOLD gloves guarantee flexibility and fit to take on the heat and traffic every day, urban riders can give a try to this gloves for a comfy & better riding experience.
Day 2 of the 10 day Motorsport challenge!!! I was nominated by @twallis86 Every day I'll select images from the life of Motorsport that has had an impact on me or been a memorable moment and post without a single explanation. Then I'll nominate somebody to take the challenge. That’s 10 days, 10 or more Motorsport photos, 10 or more nominations and 0 explanations. Be active, be positive, be passionate, grow the sport!!! Today I nominate @dualsportgrandpas
895km in one go!
Day 10/20, Distance 2,720/5000 km
After analyzing the route from Mae Sot to Phuket I realized that there are no meaningfulI’ll detours. Diving into countryside just for the sake of doing that doesn’t make sense, because I’ve already did that in this region on my way to Chiang Mai. That leaves 1500 km of highways.
I was curious on how far I can make it in one go. I started at 9am and finished at 1am. I covered 895km trying to keep the speed of 100kmph to avoid issues with police. I really wanted to push it all the way to Phuket in one go, but when a suffocating stinky fog covered the road at night, that became the last straw. I was able to continue physically, but I was exhausted mentally. I checked in the fist hotel I stumbled on.
@Regrann from @twowheelssouth - The Canyons of Peru are engraved on my mind, and so are the days we spent in Peru, and all of South America. Sitting on the couch and looking back I yearn for an adventure again. This metal horse that carried me through is now back into shape, but where to go next...?