🎊North County San Diego🎊
Party Bus Thursday September 19th, Friday September 20th & Saturday September 21st,
now the real question is what day ARE YOU JOINING US??🤔🤔🤔🤔 ‼️EVERYBODY IS INVITED‼️
**Online Tickets now available at ForeverPlugged.eventbrite.com for our Halloween weekend party bus 2019🎃
***For Online ticket use the link in My BIO🎟
Is there a better color combo than pink and gold? 👌🏻💖✨🤩
1 1334 hours ago
Let’s get this 🍞 🥖 .........................‼️‼️ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS/WALK-INS HERE 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
⌚️- Mon-Saturday 12pm-9pm
📲- (619) 484-5102
📍- 2434 Southport Way Suite H National City 91950
Saludos Everyone!!!! My name is Marissa, I am a Licensed massage therapist offering out-call services to the San Diego area. I began this practice with the intention of bringing more healing opportunities to my community of National City. Anxiety and depression are at an all time high nowadays- we hear it everywhere. We might see someone whose been having a rough time, we might personally know someone -or we OURSELVES are someone who is struggling to find our center. If I've learned anything from massage, it's that compassionate physical touch can seriously move mountains for someone in need. We as therapist become that resting place -a source of solace for the restless. Now from one hard working individual to another, our bodies put in some serious work for us! From holding you in place at your desk day by day, to carrying the heavy loads of a manual labor job, or the general aches and pains of life -Massage finds its niche in any and many of our physical, emotional, spiritual imbalances. Whether you have a particular physical complaint you'd like to address or you are simply looking to unwind after a long week -allow your body this reward. You deserve it! Make your well-being your priority and watch your blessings flow. Much love! In Lak'ech Ala K'in. #619unwind#unwindtime#sandiego#nationalcity#massage#massagetherapistsandiego#bodywork#catchthesehands#sdlivin#therapistsd#relaxsandiego#chulavista#healing#bodymindspirit#holistichealth#masajesrelajantes#salud#vivirsano#masajesandiego#terapiamanual
7 Hard Truths About Weight Loss That Can Help You Slim Down
You don’t need us to tell you that losing weight and keeping it off is hard. But understanding why weight loss is so difficult can help you stop beating yourself up over every little setback and increase your chances of success.
1. Your Body Works Against You: It’s not your imagination: When you try to lose weight, you’re fighting not only your cravings, but also your own body. I recommend doing things more moderately: Increasing physical activity and decreasing calories has been to shown to be what works in the long run.
2. There Are No Quick Fixes: When you’re trying to lose weight, it’s hard to be patient, but avoid the temptation to try something drastic. Since quick starvation diets can wreak havoc on your metabolism, they can damage your weight loss efforts for the long term. As you start your diet, remember that slow and steady weight loss or one to two pounds a week is the easiest to maintain.
3. Exercise Can't Conquer All: To lose a pound of fat, you have to burn 3,500 calories more than you consume, so you can see how hard it is to exercise your way through a poor diet. Instead, you have to watch what you eat and exercise.
4. One Diet Doesn't Fit All: When looking at how best to lose weight, consider your health and family history, your metabolism, your activity level, your age, your gender, and your likes and dislikes.
5. Cardio Is Essential and Strength Training Helps Too: The recommendation is to move more throughout the day, even if it's just a walk around the block. Plus, don't skip the strength training, which supports the joint health and function you need to do all that cardio.
6. He Can Eat More Than She Can: It doesn’t seem fair, but men can eat more than women and still lose weight. That’s because men tend to naturally burn more calories than woman, thanks to their larger size, muscle mass, and elevated levels of the hormone testosterone, which promotes muscle growth.
7. It's Not a Diet, It's a Lifestyle Change: If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you have to change your behavior not just until you reach your goal weight, but for the months and years to follow.
Here at Third Avenue Auto Center, Optima Tire Shop is ready to serve your transportation needs. Got a flat? Does your tire keep losing air? We have a large selection of new and used tires to suit your needs!
🗣RIALTO, CA! 🏡 155 S. Tamarisk Ave is FOR SALE!🔥
🏡 | FEATURES
3 bed, 1 bath, 1,150sq.ft. Additional features include: new energy efficient windows, upgraded lighting, big master bedroom, and a large lot.
📅 | GRAND OPENING
09•21 & 09•22 from 1pm to 4pm
👨🏻💼| LISTING AGENT INFO
📲 (619) 876-2265
📧 Gabe@GabeMendez.Realtor #ImThatRealtorTheyToldYouToAskFor