Głęboka penetracja składników odżywczych w głąb skóry. Serum wybieramy sugerując się jego składem lub efektem jaki ma zapewnić naszej cerze. Należy jednak pamiętać że nawet najbardziej wartościowe składniki odżywcze nie spenetrują głębszych warstw skóry bez odpowiedniej pomocy. Dlatego moja kolekcja Wintercare zawiera odpowiednio dobrane składniki które oprócz dostarczania cennych składników odżywczych mają również za zadanie dostarczyć je w głębsze warstwy naskórka. Ponieważ tylko wtedy tak naprawdę skóra się zregeneruje, wygładzi i nabierze blasku. Odżywczy krem do twarzy nałożony na serum, mimo swojej bogatej, tłustej konsystencji doskonale się wchłonie dzięki pracy jaką wykonało wcześniej serum. I rano witaj piękna ty. 🌞🌞🌞 #glu#gluville#wintercare#naturalnapielęgnacja#naturalnaty#naturelovers#prezentdlaukochanej#prostozserca#znaturyrzeczy#naturegifts#rhnegative#kosmetykinaturalne#ekocuda
Heart-to-heart talk.🦋 I'm back from a long journey. And now I want to be te better version of myself. For a long time I felt that I was a little bit different from the other. In situations my emotions are always very strong and powerful. Today I know that I have an emotional hypersensitivity. Sometimes it's a gift but sometimes not. Now there's more books or podcast about that and it's help a lot. #hypersensibilité#powerpuffgirls#behappy#beyourself#staystrong#naturegifts
1 2921 hours ago
Designed by nature - Reusable Tote Bags
1 225 February, 2020
🌿Mini Garden Workshop 🌿
Mark your calendar and come join us for a fun filled morning!
Speaking from experience, adults have just as much fun as kids (if not more!) building these mini worlds!
There will be DIY kits to take home and completed mini gardens for purchase on that day too!
It'll be held at the Diamond Valley Library. It's a beautiful library with amazing selection of books, a gorgeous outdoor play and community garden. ⏰14 March, SAT, 10am-1pm
🏫Civic Drive, Greensborough.
Do you know your wild greens? So many shoots and leaves appearing now and many are edible. This Sunday I'll be teaching around 8 spring greens for food, including their nutritional benefits and lots of recipes, of course! Hmm, what shall I make for tasters...? There's still a few places available if you'd like to join us. Details are here - www.wildwalks-southwest.co.uk/product/early-spring-foraging-course-with-tasters/
7 7324 February, 2020
Our first Spring migrants are arriving back! The Sunday morning Bird Hike participants heard a Red winged blackbird! Have you seen or heard any yet?
Here are some fun facts about red winged blackbirds:
- There are 2 reasons males flash their red shoulder patches, to impress a female or to mark territory.
- The males cannot commit. They juggle up to 15 females. - Carolus Linnaeus, a Swedish scientist gave the Red wing it name, Aeglaius phoenicus in 1766. It comes from the Greek words for flocking and red. - They change their diets over the seasons. They eat mainly insects during breeding season and switch to seeds as the babies fledge and continue with seed through the fall and winter. As they switch diets their gizzard (stomach) gets bigger and thicker to grind the seeds and then shrinks as they switch to insects again in the Spring. - Male Red wings average weight is 70 grams (2.5oz) and females average weight is 43 grams (1.5oz).
- Female Red wings are mature at 1 year old and prefer to mate with the glossiest male who has the largest red patch on his shoulder.
- They build their nests on the ground or not too far above water. The nest is cup shaped and the female lays 3-5 eggs that she incubates for 11-12 days. Once hatched they remain in the nest for about 10 days. When ready they leave the nest, they climb on cattails before they can fly. - Sometimes baby red wings fall into the water. They can swim a bit and try to make it to a cattail. They are sometimes eaten by water snakes, bull frogs, and snapping turtles.
- Red wings fly at 27 to 45 km per hour. - Female Red wings are very dull compared to the males. They are brown and heavily streaked with a yellow to peach wash around the face.
Photo credit - Male - Bob Jagendorf, Female - David Trescak
What do you see? What do you notice in the environment around you?
How much are you stuck in your own mind's castle, how much are you able to detach from the dancing monkey and take a breath, pay attention to the moment?
Never stop looking for the beauty all around. It might not seem like it at the beginning, but there's truly plenty of it. Even in the most uncommon corner of the world, even in the depth of the dark night of the soul.
I’ve been experimenting with photographing the leaf cards on different backgrounds for the website. What do you think to white? 🤔
Apparently I should be thinking about Christmas products around now 🙈 It seems so early! What do you think I should make next?!
We were at the playground yesterday when you picked up a branch of leaves and presented it to me. 🎁 “Mommy, this is a present for you”
You told me that’s a gift for me.
I was really really touched but I didn’t think you’d take your words seriously. Not until another kid (your best friend whom you hug daily) took it away and you were so upset you told her to return it to you. “That’s for my Mommy, please return it to me. I need to bring it home”
It warmed my heart knowing you truly wanted that for me. How beautiful and precious this gift is.
I feel so loved by you, my darling child.
That was indeed the most beautiful branch of leaves I’ve laid my eyes upon.
And right after the branch was returned, you held your friend’s hand 🏃🏻♀️ 🏃🏻♀️ and ran off with her. You have completely let go of the unhappiness earlier - this is a child’s beautiful way of living - how lovely it is!
While chasing your path, I could see that sparkle in your eyes and the pure joy in your laughter. Words can never entirely describe that picture of bliss - oh the innocence of childhood!
My dear child, I wish for you to always find joy in simple things, to treasure the relationships you have, to have a pure heart and to be blessed with a lifetime of kindness.
💫 May you never lose your wonder.
Ps: I don’t have a photo of the girls because it was a phone-free day. So, here’s a snap of my treasured gift.