Okay details make me feel some type of way 😍😍😍•
Side note: Today I told myself I was going to eat healthy all day. I started out good- then I got home and realized I had ONE @bourbonbaekery cookie left and I just couldn’t resist. Then I just caught myself eating a whole bag of goldfish 😂 how did they get near me?!?! Hahaha. Soooo... I guess eating healthy just isn’t for me. 😂. •
In all reality, I love healthy food but I’m a sucker for sweets 🥰 No shame in my game ! If you want that cookie, eat the damn cookie ❤️•
Words of advice from a 20 yr old “know it all” 🤣
Join @healthylocavore for an intimate evening of cooking, eating, laughing and drinking on Monday, November 18 from 6:30-8pm. She’ll be discussing her favorite topic: Local Food!
Each month @localiahawaii hosts this delightful event at @kaimukisuperette to teach people about sustainable fish and the importance of supporting local. You may even pick up a new cooking technique or two.
Best of all you will be in the company of caring, like-minded people sharing a healthy, delicious meal that supports our local farmers, ranchers and fisherman.
3 dishes + beverage by @olabrewco $40 CSF members | $45 public
Tickets can be purchased at: localiahawaii.com/about/events
Happy #VeteransDay to all those who have served our great country. 🇺🇸
This post was so beautifully written, we had to share. 👇
“Thank you to the veterans who breastfeed, who bottlefeed, who are moms, who are dads, who are childless, who adopted, who are strong, brave and fearless. Thank you. 💕”
Repost via @crave_hi:
Kona Brewing Co. is slated to become wholly owned by beer company behemoth Anheuser-Busch under a deal announced today.
A-B, which owns 31.2% of Kona Brewing’s Portland, Ore.-based parent Craft Brew Alliance, has agreed to buy the remaining 68.8% of stock for $16.50 per share in cash.
Kona Brewing, founded in 1994 on Hawaii island, was sold to Craft Brew in 2010 for $14 million.
Read more at the link in our bio.
Services | Culture & Community
We strive to place a special emphasis on collaborating with community groups and key individuals to resolve environmental concerns on new project developments. Through our team of specialized planners and community outreach specialist we are proud to be able to incorporate culture and geographical importance into our projects throughout the Hawaiian Islands and Pacific Region.
I forgot how much I enjoyed doing makeup so I’ve just been in the mood of playing and creating new makeup looks recently! Here’s the purple eyeshadow look I did yesterday with the @jamescharles@morphebrushes palette 💜
Dole Whip Cup w/ Topping 🍍
I am not only obsessed with pineapple, but obsessed with how amazing our short but sweet visit to the @doleplantation was during our trip to Hawaii! I’ve had a @dolesunshine whip in Disney and honestly this one was 627583x better. Maybe it’s just because we were surrounded by pineapples 🤣😅 We weren’t able to do the world’s largest maze there, but we did the train ride and it was so cute! I dream about going back to the aloha state everyday since we left 🌴🌞🌺
Stairway to Hell🔥 By now you’ve probably heard of “The Haiku Stairs,” better know as “Stairway to Heaven,” but have you heard of the “Stairway to Hell?” This is an abandoned stairway on the North rim of Haiku Valley that was never finished. The stairs abruptly end at a steep cliff section. Unlike the Stairway to Heaven, the railings and steps are missing or rusted so bad that they crumble to the touch. This 10-15hr hike is over 13 miles long and only recommended for expert level hikers☠️ #AdventureHawaii 📸@randomrob_