Today’s workout got the heart rate up a tad bit!
5 rounds -
- 15 sumo deadlift high pull -
- 10 hang cleans -
- 5 kneeling SA DB press -
- 500 meter row -
Sometimes you just gotta embrace the suck!
1 4645 minutes ago
These matching @ethanallen Cream Upholstered Chairs are the perfect pair!
1641 W. 5th Ave Cols, OH
Idk who needs to hear this but if you’re going through a hard time right now, leave your hair alone!!! Book a Tan, Sugar or BB Sculpt instead. We’ll have you feeling sexy AF — no need to make impulsive hair decisions you’ll regret later! Trust me, been there. 🐰😭 #bunnylife#bronzedbunny
September Seller Series
SHOWING PREP STEP 3️⃣: Set the Scene
Buyers who schedule a private tour of your home are considering living their lives there so it’s important they can envision that as they’re walking through. Remember, you’re not just selling a home, you’re selling a lifestyle. Here are the best ways to set the scene!
Prep your home to feel like more of an experience and highlight the features that will help them envision the lifestyle your home creates.
1. Play some soft music in the background, light a candle or two, turn on the fireplace if you have one and show off the fun features.
2. If you have a theater room or TV room, turn on the football game or a fun movie and make popcorn they can snack on.
3. If you have a hot tub, turn on the jets and take the cover off. Or if you have a pool, throw a fun floaty in it and set out an outdoor bar cart with drinks they can help themselves to.
4. If the weather is nice, make sure to stage your patio or deck with comfy furniture so they can actually sit outside, experience the view and the privacy of the yard or whatever you want to highlight about the outdoor space. Leave out a bottle of wine or sparkling water so they can relax and take in the atmosphere.
5. Check the temperature: Set your thermostat to the perfect temp based on the weather. 72 is my go to for a comfy temp but if it’s really hot out, crank the AC to provide some relief from the heat. Or if it’s freezing cold, crank the heat. If the weather is perfect, open the windows to let the fresh air in!
GIVEAWAY!! 🎉 Pick the winner correctly, and you're automatically entered to win a FREE cupcake! 😍
1) Every Friday, find the post of the games for that day.
2) Comment with your guesses of which team will win each game! Comments are cut off at game time (7pm).
3) After the games tonight, each correct guess is one entry into the giveaway! (for example, if you make a guess for all 6 games, and get 2 of them right, you get 2 entries.)
4) There are 3 winners each week and they will be contacted on Saturday!
It's that easy! Play every week! Tag your friends! Please feel free to message us with questions! And best of luck to all the schools! 😁
5 153 hours ago
Tonight's schedule at @wildgoosecreative is below. Note: Set start times are approximate. See you awesome people soon! .
@pretentiousbarrelhouse knows sours! Sour beer is gaining popularity, but Pretentious takes it to a whole other level with the depth of flavors they create through their barrel aging process. Even if you’re not a sour fan, Pretentious will make a believer out of you. #hosted
It’s Friday and we know you could use a drink... 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰. We’re ready whenever you are 😉 🍻
2 305 hours ago
NEW episode with crew member, fashionista, fox trapped in human form, and probably not a murderer Kristin Green! Join her and Dallas for a very special, not-at-all funny dive into the world of true crime with the world premiere of #ForensZone ! 🔦🔍link in profile🔎🔬
For more information about NBR, visit my website, linked in my bio
23 45514 September, 2019
SATURDAY SPECIAL: BRISKET PHILLY w/BEER CHEESE. Our smoked brisket w/ scratchmade beer cheese, sautéed red peppers + onions. Regular or XL. Yeah, we said that. XL. All locations, til it’s gone.
34 53113 September, 2019
I’m officially a SIGNED model with Model Talent Management. I never in a million years believed I would actually pursue my dream, I’m so excited for the journeys and life long lessons to come 🤩
20 3459 September, 2019
Nearing the end of Grapefruit Rosemary Scone season, about to enter that PSLife! They’ll be back next year but do you really want to wait that long? 🤔
5 1646 hours ago
𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐇: 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘶𝘴
NOSH is a brand new restaurant in downtown Columbus, headed by one of the former owners of Milestone 229 and having taken over the old Cup O Joe building just across from the Commons. They invited me in to try pretty much everything and I was super impressed! 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩, I loved the shared plates idea. Also everything is super reasonably priced!
The menu literally had something for everyone. Jalapeño Mac n Cheese, Cauliflower Tots with “Garden Gravy”, blueberry sausage, to 𝘙𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴! My favorite had to be the tomato tartare, peach salad and the tuna entree. The cocktails were delicious too! 🙌🏻
Of course they have dessert, 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬! I loved the one that looked (and tasted) like a little corn stalk. 🌾 🌽
17 24917 hours ago
Yesterday we got ambitious and explored 3 playgrounds in Westerville that were very close to each other.
The first was this cute one at Towers Park. It has two of these cartoonish looking houses, a ropes/climbing course and a beautiful stained glass pavilion.
Swipe to see more pictures!
657 County Line Rd., Westerville.
29 2387 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram