Business Opportunity with Punjabi Ghasitaram - India’s Leading Manufacturer, Supplier & Retailer Of Traditional Sweets, Snacks & Dry Fruits, Inviting Franchise Partners.
Join Our Free Webinar on 9th August 12:00 noon IST
45 Minutes Q&A Session with Brand!
Register here: https://bit.ly/2YDouVP
Mr. Kunal Bajaj, Director at Punjabi Ghasitaram Halwai Pvt. Ltd.
HOSTED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Mr. Gaurav Marya, Chairman - Franchise India Group
Ms. Sonya Chowdhry, Managing Director - Franchise India Brands Limited
GREAT REASONS TO PARTNER WITH GHASITARAM’S
✓ 12 Branches Successfully running
✓ Legendary Brand: More than a century old brand, operating multiple outlets in Mumbai
✓ Professional Management: In-Depth knowledge & experience of the F&B domain
✓ Own Manufacturing: State-of-the-art facility with centralised kitchen at Mahim in Mumbai
✓ Global Reach: Exports its products to the USA, Canada, Australia, UAE, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore and many more.
✓ Comprehensive Support: Training , supplies, operations & management support by the brand.
✓ Attractive Return on Investment
✓ Investment starts at 10 lacs
Ghasitaram's a brand of Punjabi #Ghasitaram Halwai Private Limited - is India's leading manufacturer, supplier & retailer of traditional sweets, snacks & dry fruits. The brand offers 500+ items consisting of Traditional Sweets, Designer Sweets, Canned Sweets, Long Shelf Life Products, Namkeens and Dry Fruits. Started as a sweet shop in 1916 by Late Shri Ghasitaramdas Bajaj in Karachi (now in Pakistan), Ghasitaram's was re-established in Mumbai by his Late Shri Goverdhandas Bajaj after the portion of India Pakistan in 1947. The Legacy is being carried forward by his grandsons Kunal & Rahul Bajaj.
1. जरुरी नही की हर समय घर में पर्याप्त नगद 💵💴 हो।
2. बीमारी 💉कभी भी बता कर नही आती।
3. हॉस्पिटल 🏥 में discount offers नही चलते।
4. Doctor आपकी मर्जी से इलाज़ नही कर सकता।
5. अपने परिवारजनों को दुख में नही देखा जा सकता।
6. स्वस्थ्य बीमा ना होने पर घर की कोई मेंहगी वस्तु 💍🚕📿भी बिक सकती है।
7. व्यवसाय बिना कारण (Hospitalization) के आने वाले कर्ज की वजह से बर्बाद हो सकता है।
8. सड़क पर दूसरे वाहन की गारंटी आप नही ले सकते।
9. बीमारी या एक्सीडेंट आप की पैसों की व्यवस्था देख कर नहीं आएगी।
10. बीमारी पहले की तरह सस्ती नहीं है।
हमारे यहाँ ऐसे पैरेंट्स जिनके सिर्फ बेटियाँ(upto 2 only girl child) है उनके लिए विशेष स्वास्थ्य बीमा बेटी प्रोत्साहन के तहत जिसके ना केवल features unique है अपितु प्रीमियम भी सबसे कम है।
Follow them both as we all continue to support each other.
0 014 minutes ago
“With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”― Wayne W. Dyer
I’ve been so scattered lately and I’ve felt embarrassed that people think I’m “all over the place!”
The reality is that I am certainly a WIP. I have no idea what the future of weddings & events will look like and I don’t want to return back to my “normal” life pre-covid when I was always running from place to place without taking time to breathe. I refuse to stay stagnant and let the pandemic ruin my career and therefore have been dabbling in opportunities that arise. It’s better to try and fail than never start at all!
If you’re considering starting a business, try it out! If you’re taking a step back to analyze your life and how you want it to be post-covid, embrace the changes! I believe this is the perfect time to try everything you want and make sure your building a life that truly fulfill you and your dreams. #tryitout#opportunity
34 4047 hours ago
More than halfway through the year and I’ve already changed in so many ways for the better.
- I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone
- I’ve opened myself up to more opportunities
- I’ve made it a goal to talk to more people and i’ve gained more friendships
- I’ve tried things that I never thought I would
- I’ve gotten stronger not only physically, but mentally
- Most importantly, my relationship with myself has never been stronger
By that, I mean my self worth, my appreciation for everything my body does for me, and allowing myself to take a step back when I need it.