Image from @themcparentspage
You. Are. Enough ❤
I recieved an email today from a really wonderful family who I worked with recently with a reference for my files. I was heartbroken to read just how undermined and lost she had felt in her parenting prior to our time together. Unfortunatly, it's something I hear over and over again.
You are always enough. You were always enough and you will always be enough. Even if everything else feels a little bit shit, you are a tiny someone's entire universe. If that's not enough to believe in yourself then I'll do it for you until you see it too- I'm your biggest cheerleader. ❤
😴Relax and Recuperate 😴
Taking time off when you’re sick isn’t a faux pas. In fact, a few days off when under the weather will help you to recover faster and avoid spreading illness to others .
🤧🤒Some top tips to avoiding getting and spreading a cold/flu this season🤧🤒
• wash your hands regularly • don’t share towels/household items with someone who has a cold (in my house the sick person isn’t allowed to do the washing up or cooking!)
• avoid touching your face with unwashed hands (in case you have come in to contact with the virus)
• keep eating healthily and exercising during the winter months • if you know that you are sick, avoid going to public places. A small cold for you could be deadly to someone that is immuno -compromised!!
If you do get a cold make sure to:
• rest and sleep
• keep warm • Drink plenty of water
• gargle salt water and brush teeth regularly
• eat healthy foods
•stay away from public places
• use nasal and sinus decongestants (if you need them).
Most importantly get your flu vaccine each year! Although it’s WON’T prevent the common cold, it can prevent life threatening illness, the flu. #fluseason#cold#henleyonthames#twyford#caversham#marlow#oxfordshire#buckinghamshire#berkshire#health#wellbeing#wellness#healthyliving
Watch the full version of @tobysebastian1 playing 'Don't Lay Your Head Down', live in session, on our Facebook and Youtube pages now!
Listen back to his interview on @bbcsounds + our #podcast with @davegilyeat - talking about his career, his first play on BBC Introducing 12 years ago (when he was still at school), his time on a TV talent show, acting in #gameofthrones , his current music and future projects 😀
Finally at the weekend! 💃🏼💃🏼
Still crushing over this cute little christening set up 🥰 dressed in roses or balloons our circle backdrop is perfect for personalising to make it extra special xoxo
8 1718 January, 2020
Ruins are fascinating, lingering shadows of the past. One can't help but wonder what these grand structures looked like in their best days, and how they ultimately met their end.
While some buildings fell to forces of battle or nature, Minster Lovell Hall's demise was the result of more practical needs. After it was abandoned in the 18th century, much of the stone structure was seized for building materials, a humble end to a manor that once housed some of England's wealthiest nobles.