In my house weekends are all about multi tasking!! Between hockey, cheer, work, life I’m lucky if I get my shoes tied!! This is why I use every available shareable moment to make the most of my time!!
No shame in walking around with The Birthday Suit’s Volcanic Mud Mask!! I will go to hockey with our under eye treatment gels, I will drive with a sheet mask on... whenever I can find the time I take advantage of it!! .
Always having fun in the midst of learning w/ @skinpro_sami ✨ —————————————————
👩🏼🔬 C H E M I C A L P E E L S 🧪
They aren’t as intimidating as they sound! Sam is experiencing her fourth pass in the video shown (5 passes is the max), and is enjoying her service without any pain/irritation! Keep in mind this is not her first peel - she has had various treatments of advanced exfoliation/peels that have trained her skin to this point which is only leading her closer towards achieving her skin goals! 😍 Side note: I tried showing you all the dead skin cells that were coming off as we neutralized the peel, but obvi failed 😅 If you look close enough you can see them gather on her lower jawline and bridge of her nose 👀
➕ BENEFITS OF CHEMCAL PEELS:
• Improves skin’s overall clarity, tone, and texture
• Stimulates new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, which can result in a radiant complexion
• Reduces discoloration caused by sun damage
• Helps clear up breakouts
• Smooths/Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Addresses skin imperfections and superficial scarring
• Helps enable at-home skin care products to penetrate deeper and work more effectively
Breakfast in bed coz I've been down with viral past 2 days and extremely low on energy!! Totally not a tea person but had this extra gingery tea today with poha and the peanut butter jam bun was for dessert 😋. Relished poha after ages.