Ilahi ba haqe Bani #Fatima (sa), Ke Bar kol e Imaan kunni khatima, Agar da watam rad kunni war qabool, Manno dast da maa ne #AaleRasool Sallalahu alihi wa sallam --------------------------- Oh #Lord , for the sake of the children of #Sayyida#Zehra (as) Grant me death with #Imaan , Whether my #dua is accepted or not Always keep my hand in the hand of the Pure Progeny of the #Holy#Prophet ﷺ
The heartbreaking #poetry by Imam Zayn ul Aabideen (Sayyidina ‘Ali ibn Hussain ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (Alayhis Salaam)) which he recited as they left the plains of #Karbala , after the #historic battle. May #Allah ’s #Peace & #Blessings be upon those #sacred Souls, the Enlightened Household of the #Messenger of Allah ﷺ!
1. Ya Sayyidi ﷺ, irhamlana! Ya Sayyidi ﷺ, irhamlana! // O my Master ﷺ, have mercy towards us! O my Master ﷺ, have mercy towards us!
2. “In nilta ya reeh as-sabaa yawman ilal aardil haram, Ballig salaami rawdatan feehan Nabiyyul Muhtaram.” // O Winds! If someday you pass by the sacred land, Convey my greetings at the Blessed Abode where the most Exalted Prophet rests.
3. “Man wajhu hu shamsud duhaa, man khadduhoo badrud duja, Man zaatuhu noorul hudaa, man kaffuhu bahrul hamam.” // He ﷺ whose blessed face is the midday sun, his blessed cheeks are the full moon; He ﷺ who himself is the Light of guidance and whose generosity is an ocean!
4. “Qur’anuhu burhaanuna faskhal li’adyaanin madat, Iz jaa’a naa ahkaamuhu kullus suhufi saaral adam.” The Qur’an is our source proving other religions are abrogated; When its guidelines came to us, the other books became non-existent!
5. “Akbaadunaa majruhatun min sayfi hijril mustafaa, Tubaa li ahli baladatin feehan Nabiyyul Muhthashaam.” // Grief of separation [from Madinah] feels like a sword deep into my liver; How fortunate are the people of that City where the Chosen One ﷺ resides!
6. “Ya Rahmatal lil Aalameen! Anta shafi ul muznibeen, Akrim lanaa yawmal ha’zeen fadlaw wa joodaw wal karam!” // #muharram1441
I move different because i represent more than myself I'm not out here living for just me i gotta family of great women who i love dearly and they love me back i hear you and I'm listening sis thank you! @freethinker_beauty #love #positivevibes #peace
Everything I am today and everything I do today or any situation am gonna see my self tomorrow, is by his Grace! God's Grace .. I can't do anything with out his mercy and blessing unto me 🙏🏾😇❤
. #GODFIRST CHRISTIAN #CATHOLIC#ROSARY#GRACE#BLESSING AND #PEACE
As 2019 is nearing its end
(3.5 months left 🙆♀️), think of everything that's happened this year alone... no, really... think about it and write it down! You'll be impressed with what you come up with because it's easy to mentally dismiss all the great changes and experiences you've had in a year's time. Take pride in that and keep working on yourself! Even if the progress is slow, it's progress and it's valid. Think of it as a marathon and not a race.
I'm getting all the feels knowing how far I've come as a person in all aspects of my life this year... I've held myself accountable, I've become more present, I've committed to new habits and released harmful ones, I've set new standards, implemented boundaries in my relationships, listened to my heart and followed what it told me (your intuition will always guide you down the right path) and I've done the inner work to love myself! That's just the tip of the iceberg... it's so much more complicated than that.
But my point is you can become the best possible version of yourself IF YOU CHOOSE TO. You're always able to improve and change aspects of your life that are not serving you right now. It's never too late to reprogram your life and set new intentions for yourself. That is the beauty of the human experience 💜
Good evening lovelies! We’ve been sooo busy lately, but hopefully things calm down for a couple of days to breath and take some photos for my next book... the dappled light this time of the year is just magical! I’ll post some more pictures later, so make sure you check them out! 🥰🌿Have a great rest of your day!
El instrumento del péndulo en sí, tiene características propias y ninguna están libradas al azar. Es confeccionado de madera de nogal o de haya únicamente. Tiene medidas especificas, dentro de la geometría sagrada.
Posee un lado liso y otro ranurado. Al ser una herramienta sanadora de madera no puede ser manipulada por la mente del terapeuta, por considerarse radiestesia física.