Wonderful recipe from YL:
Even good boys and girls make mistakes! When your four-legged friend misses the piddle-pad or the litter box, it’s no fun for anyone. Don’t dismay! With this DIY pet stain remover you and your furry pals will be cuddling odor free in no time!
Pet Stain and Odor Remover Recipe
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
15 drops Lemon essential oil
5 drops Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
5 drops Purification® essential oil blend
2 cups baking soda (optional, for tough or already-dried stains)
If your doggo buddy very recently left a puddle on the living room carpet, use these instructions for removing fresh stains:
1. Add the essential oils to the salt and mix well.
2. In a spray bottle, combine the salt mixture, apple cider vinegar, and water. Mix thoroughly until salt has dissolved.
3. Blot the “accident” to remove excess moisture.
4. Shake the bottle, then spray the stained area generously until wet.
5. Let sit for 10–15 minutes.
6. Using an old towel or rag, soak up the mixture by blotting until moisture is removed. Do not apply heat to aid in the drying process, as it can cause unwanted odors and stains to set permanently.
When you find an older, smellier, set-in stain, use the instructions above to make the DIY pet odor eliminator and then:
Excited to announce we are the Newest Sponsor of @petpalstv and look forward to working with Patty Spitler and the team. Pet Pals TV is a nationally-syndicated television program that celebrates the bond between pets and people and recognizes the relationship between animals and humans. Airs every Saturday at 10:30 AM in the Indianapolis market. Subscribe to their website for upcoming events and Pet Pal TV news. https://www.petpalstv.com/ #Ford#petpals#yourlocalforddealer#localfordstore#greenfieldindiana#Indianaoplis ❤️🐶