I know most of us want to fit in a perfect society. Yet, we begin to realize that not all of them see the real you. Thus, alienation exists.
Somehow they even belittle you because of your appearance, capability, race and gender identity. Therefore, these give you hopelessness and unworthiness.
But let's keep in mind that although we may be different in each other's eyes, still we all have one common trait -- humanity.
So don't lose hope. Strive for the best. Be a better person. Because no matter who you are, don't be afraid to show the REAL BEAUTY WITHIN YOU. FIND YOUR VOICE AND SPEAK YOURSELF🤷♀️🥰 So, who's with me?🤷♀️🙋♀️🥰 #photographyart#selfmotivation#speakyourself#selfexpression#photographyblog#mystory
Rain, rain go away ☔️ ...so I can get rid of this cold! 🤧 Has anyone else been hit with the October cold?
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨! Here’s what I do to feel better when I have the cold 🥶
1. Drink lots of hot drinks- to heat you up and relieve any congestion 🤒
2. Stock up on supplies- grab some lempsip, tissues, soothers and vicks
3. Sleep ALOT- make sure you get lots of early nights so your body can recover 😴
4. Get into warm pjs- (I know it’s a little early) but recently I’ve been sleeping in my onesie to stay warm and it’s honestly made such a difference
5. Sit in- have nights where you grab your hot water bottle, a few snacks and watch a movie on the tv instead of heading out. This is normally the most difficult step for me but definitely worth it in the long run to get better!
What do you do to feel better when you have the cold?
I had a whole “happy Friday” post written and ready to go but I just couldn’t bring myself to post it today. The truth is, no matter how open and active you are on this platform, Instagram only sees about 20% of everyone’s life.
I was so inactive on here this week for personal reasons but I still felt guilty for not showing up every day. Please don’t ever feel like you have to constantly be perfect or always be happy.
So instead of my usual, “have a great weekend!” I’m asking you to go out of your way to make one person smile today. Everyone gets it tough sometimes so put some good karma out there 🥰