Thanks for the birthday gifts @zachary_griner and @ijones_88! Been trying these @bpi_sports products for a few weeks now and I must say they definately get the pump going! With that said, I try not to abuse using these as eating right and getting the right amount of sleep is the best way to prepare you for any workout. With THAT said, sometimes, you just need an extra kick in the butt to get in the gym. I'm also excited to begin BPI Sport's current and ongoing 8-week workout program today.
🚨TOP STREET FOOD🚨 BY @officialworkoutindia
Top Indian street food👇
🔹 Pani Puri
🔹 Vada Pav
🔹 Aloo Tikki
Do let me know which one is your favorite. ➖➖➖➖
Tag your 3 friends and let me know your thoughts in comment section below ⏬
Follow @officialworkoutindia the most growing page on Instagram. That's mine 😂
THE CBD MUSCLE RELIEF GEL💪🏽 is now available!
This 2oz jar is packed with 200mg of 100% Organic Full-Spectrum CBD Oil 😱🤩and provides a heating🔥/cooling❄️ sensation.
Perfect for post workout to combat muscle fatigue and speed up recovery!
Cruelty Free 🐰
👐🏼Handmade in Gilbert, Arizona📍
Dreary Monday mornings deserve PUMPKIN 🎃 WAFFLES!
MAKE IT 👉🏽👉🏽 Preheat a waffle iron. In a bowl stir together 1/4 cup pumpkin purée, one egg and one egg white. Add 2T whole wheat flour, 2T protein powder, 1T flaxseed meal, 1/2t baking powder, 3T almond milk and dashes of cinnamon + ground ginger + salt. Stir well to combine. Spray waffle iron with olive oil spray and add a heaping scoop of batter. Cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Top with your favorite things! Serves ☝🏽.
this ain’t just a pretty plate of food ... it’s FUEL👊🏼
let’s chat about pre- & post-training fuel - it’s important❗️
your body is crazy smart ... it knows what to do & when to do it without you even having to tell it, but sometimes you need to be the one to help it out a bit🤷🏻♀️
nutrition is something you have control of, so you want to ensure you’re fuelling your body properly when it needs it most!☝🏼
✅PRE-training fuel: CARBS + protein
CARBS = body’s primary energy source
protein = to help minimize muscle breakdown
✅POST-training fuel: PROTEIN + carbs
PROTEIN = to help body rebuild & repair damaged tissue (muscle)
carbs = to replenish body’s energy stores
& yes, don’t worry fats can always be included as a secondary energy source & to help absorb nutrients from other foods!
what’s your favourite food to eat before or after workouts?👇🏼| #training2xl
Hey good people I can finally provide you this this oppourtunity to try our H24 trial pack. Preworkout, CR7 for Hydration and Post workout products. Who really wants to take their results to the next level!
Do you know science? Put this up to the test.
Dm me or visit lopes24.goherbalife.com and fill out a free wellness evaluation.
0 321 October, 2019
Many athletes have been using cryotherapy to treat injuries for years, and one of the reasons why is that it can numb pain. The cold can actually numb an irritated nerve. Doctors will treat the affected area with a small probe inserted into the nearby tissue. This can help treat pinched nerves or neuromas, chronic pain, or even acute injuries.
Great time over the weekend @iron_vault_strength with our strongman Saturday. We got lots of new people involved in the community and had drinks afterwards. Fun times all around. @brettfain_ironvault and I did not do this to be reasonable
Happy Monday everyone! Today on the blog I’m sharing my favorite oatmeal recipe— pumpkin pie protein oats! It tastes like pumpkin pie for breakfast 🍂 I could eat this bowl year round, it’s just so good! 🙌🏻 Loaded with protein and carbs, it makes the perfect post- workout meal too! Head to the link below for the recipe now ✨ #becksliveshealthy .
📷: @spicesinmydna .
Best way to start any Monday.. a hearty bowl of overnight oats💪🏽. And of course had to flavor this bowl up with some pumpkin purée & spice 🎃🎃🎃
Check it out 👇🏽
Soak overnight in fridge
-1 cup GF oats
-1 cup nut milk (I used almond)
-1 TBSP chia seeds
-1/3 cup pumpkin purée
-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
-dash of cinnamon
~heat up in the morning or eat cold~
I trained chest and core, and it was a struggle but so much better than expected.
Its been a long day travelling and I haven’t really eaten anything nutritious but have enjoyed every moment. The serious face doesn’t show my true feelings 😂. I’ve spent so many years being super careful with my diet on holiday but the truth is I LOVE FOOD.
Why deprive yourself of fun and enjoyment, especially during a break?
3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1. Peel and slice bananas into rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Line a platter or small baking sheet with parchment paper. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of #peanutbutter on a banana slice and top with another banana slice to make a little banana peanut butter sandwich. Keep doing this until all banana slices are used and you have about 30 bites. Place bites on two plates and place in the freezer to harden for about 1 hour.
3. Once banana bites have been in the freezer for over an hour, melt your chocolate by adding chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stir and microwave in additional 30 second increments until chocolate is completely melted. This shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes of microwave time.
4. Once chocolate is melted, remove one platter of your frozen banana bites from the freezer. Dip each frozen #banana bite into the melted #chocolate so that half of each bite is coated.
5. Place chocolate covered bites back on the parchment lined platter. Place back in freezer to harden up, grab your second platter and continue until all the bites have been dipped. Let both platters of chocolate covered bites harden in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
6. At this point you’re ready to enjoy or you can transfer the bites into a freezer safe storage container for later. They should last a least 1-2 months in the freezer.
7. When you store the banana bites for a longer period of time, they can get pretty hard so you’ll want to take them out the freezer and let them thaw for about 5 minutes before eating.
Recipe thanks to @eatingbirdfood
Dear @forever21 I’m going to need you to remake these leggings so I can buy 8 more pair of them immediately! Or at least keep making ones that are equally as sassy and sexy so when I walk into the gym like I did just now for yoga, people go ohhhh damn...now THERE she is! 😜 ktnkssss 🥰 #foreverbabe#f21xme@forever21plus