1. Saute onion with garlic, add rest of veggies/spices but not bockchoi. Cover with lots of hot water to thin it out but not too thin.
2. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 min.
3. Add chopped bockchoi and simmer for another 5-10min.
4. Turn off the stove and squeeze rhe lemon in.
Happy eating!!! 💜💙💚🙏
Eating Out/Dining In Special
Out and about.
💚Toasted tortilla with sweet potato, baby spinach, avocado, Spanish onion, olives, cherry tomatoes, and tomato relish.
Fresh, hot, and refreshing. Thank you for a wonderful day out 🙏.
“Twenty Earth Angel Lessons” Aurora Green now available on Amazon.
A simple, light and flavorful summer salad, this Asian cucumber salad is the perfect side dish for your next BBQ! With a light and easy to make sauce, this healthy cucumber salad recipe is sure to please everyone.
For the salad:
* 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced (or sub 6-7 medium pickling cucumbers)
* 1 medium carrot, grated
* 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
For the sauce:
* 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated on a microplane
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2 tbsp coconut aminos
* 1 tsp sesame oil
* 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 tsp fish sauce (optional but highly recommended)
* 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Prep cucumbers, carrot and onion as noted and place them in a bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl or jar, mix all of the sauce ingredients together.
3. Pour the sauce over the cucumber salad and mix. Serve immediately for best flavor (see recipe notes). Top with sesame seeds for serving.