140 DICKSON PARK CRESC. Stunning, renovated mid-century modern bungalow in Prestigious Gordon Woods. Open concept floor plan. Italian designed Boffi® kitchen (2013) with premium appliances. Complete exterior renovation in 2014 by Branch Plant Architects. 5 Bedrooms. Offered at $1,798,000. OPEN HOUSE this Saturday & Sunday from 2-4 pm #plumbrealtygroup#yvonneplumb#remaxedge#gordonwoods
JUST LISTED! 1787 Coram Crescent. Attention Renovators and Builders! Great opportunity to own a detached home on a uiet, centrally located crescent, close to public transit, Hwy 427 and QEW. Situated on a large lot with renovated, in-ground pool (2012). Large custom-built garage/workshop with 600 sq. ft. and a side walkout to basement. Furnace 2018, Roof 2012. Driveway with 10 car parking. Offered at $749,000. Call Yvonne for a showing 416.201.0200 #plumbrealtygroup#dixie#gtarealestate#remaxedge
1. Live within your means: This isn’t a new idea, but it’s a wonderful place to start if you’re aiming for a simpler, less cluttered life. What “live within your means” implies for your home is this: Let the size of your home dictate how much stuff you have, and not the other way around.
2. Purge often: Even if you get to a point where you have only as many things as will comfortably fit into your space, stuff has a way of accumulating. So set aside a time, a few times a year, to go through your things and get rid of the ones you don’t use anymore.
3. Have a place for everything: A place for everything, and everything in its place. Almost a cliche, but still some of the best organizing advice out there. A bit of further suggestion: If you have lots of things in limbo on tables or countertops or the floor and are struggling to find places for them, maybe you need more places.
4. Don’t underestimate the importance of a junk drawer: This is the other side of the coin to the commandment above. Every household has those little things — pens, tape, twist ties, whatnot — that get used a lot but don’t really have any logical place to go. Instead of agonizing over finding a home for every little thing, keep a junk drawer. The last few little bits of clutter get swept in there, and you’re done.
5. Become a habitual putter-awayer: This is probably the hardest part of this whole list for me; the “everything in its place” part of #3 . Put the bottle opener back in the drawer! Hang that skirt you didn’t wear back in the closet! Just to do it, and then keep on doing it until it’s so habitual that you wouldn’t ever think of not doing it.
6. Store things where you use them: Be smart about where you store things. Not having to walk halfway across your home to put things away will make #5 that much easier.
🚨 PRICE REDUCED!!! 🚨
🏡 5833 Forest Ave Otter Lake, MI 48464 🏊
ℹ️ 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1450 square feet, remodeled kitchen, fenced in back yard, close to the Otter Lake with beach access, and much more! Now offered at $105,900.
📲 Send me a message for more info or to scheduled your own tour of this home. Ask about possible $0 home loan options!
Associate Broker | REALTOR
(989) 213-8163 | RowdenHomes.com
📍For Sale 📍
🏘 3072 Knob Hill, Mississauga
🛌 4+1 Bed 🛁 4 Bath
🏡 2000-2500 sqft
Description: Welcome To Knob Hill, One Of Applewoods Most Exclusive And Rarely Offered Cul-De-Sacs, This Updated And Spacious 4 Bedroom Family Home Has Been Meticulously Cared For And Is Move In Ready, Offering Hardwood Floors Throughout, 4 Large Bedrooms, Recently Updated Washrooms, Professionally Finished Basement With 2nd Kitchen With Dining Area And Classic Oak Bar. Outside Offers A Well Manicured And Landscaped Gardens With A Gorgeous Gaezbo And New Deck.
Just helped my buyers close on a coop at 175 Eastern Parkway in Prospect Heights. They now have an easier commute to work, an easier living situation for their elderly pup since it's in an elevator building, and have room to grow their family! So happy for them both and super excited for their future memories there!
If you need assistance finding a place you can grow into and create memories in, hit me up! I'd love to help you and yours!
12 1035 April, 2019
Throw back from last night’s festivities. Had an amazing time and connected with amazing real estate professionals at the @nahrepbrooklyn event. Looking forward to growing my network and learning more from this organization. Thanks @cynthiam_remaxedgeny for the invite ❤️😊.
. #repost via @nahrepbrooklyn
6 601 August, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram