How to make Mughlai Egg masala at home 😋?
Swipe⬅️pictures/video’s with recipe steps written on them to understand easily.
Recipe steps given below⬇️
• Take 4 diced onions, 2 diced tomatoes, 5 black cloves, 4 garlic cloves and 3 green cardamom and make the purée.
• Next step take 4 chopped garlic cloves, 1 chopped onion, 4 black cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon stick and 2 green cardamom.
• Take kadhayi add 3tbs Ghee/butter and heat it up on medium flame. After that add cinnamon, bay leaf, black cloves and green cardamom and stir them well.
• After 5 minutes add chopped onions and chopped garlic and stir them well for 5 minutes.
• After that add salt, 2tbs red chilli powder, 1tbs Garam masala, 1tbs coriander powder. Now add purée and mix them well. • Stir the purée well for 5 minutes and cover it with lid for 10 minutes.
• After 10 minutes add 1 Cup of water and then add eggs in masala and mix them well.
• Now take out the eggs carefully out of masala and cut them as per your preference. Reason to add eggs in masala was to get the flavour of masala on eggs and after cutting the eggs do the plating.
My dear Mughlai Egg masala is ready😋
Hope you like the recipe❤️🙏🏻 #adityathekitchenninja#cheflife#chef#chefs#chefslife#chefsofinstagram#egg#eggs#mughlai#mughlaifood#mughlaimasala#mughlaiegg#olddelhi#mughlaicuisine#royalcusine#andekaphanda#therbskitchen#sodelhi#eggcurry#curry
The lesser- know cousin of Gajar ka halwa ,Kali gahar ka halwa is extensively made and served during the winter months. It is a very popular dessert in Uttar Pradesh. Legends say that the delight was enjoyed as part of the Royal Awadhi culinary fare. Kali gajar or purple carrots are only available from December to first half of March.Kali gajar ka halwa is prepared almost the same way as the regular gajar ka halwa. Grated carrots are sautéed in a thick bottom pan with pure desi ghee. Black or purple carrots are said to have 40 percent more beta carotene than regular orange carrots.Kali Gajar ranks very high in terms of its nutritive profile, as compared to the red ones. Halwa too for that matter in the old times was used as a tonic to serve people to boost their immunity. #lucknowblogger#lucknowfoodies#lucknow#royalfood#royalcusine#desi#uttarpradesh#foodporn#foodstagram#desserts#ranveerbrar#northindianfood#northindiancuisine
📢📢📢WOW WOW WOW !!! CAOROADS TRAVEL IS GRAND OPENING FOR A BEST TOUR PRODUCT IN SEPTEMBER 2020 OF CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY & HERITAGE OF VIETNAM.
THE TRIP WAS PREPARED DURING SIX MONTHS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER MENTOR ROB SMITH FROM NEW SOUTH WALES AND SEVERAL EXPERTS (UK, AUSTRALIA, VIETNAMESE) GET INVOLVED TO INSPIRE AN UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES OF VIETNAM.