Nothing Beats Fresh Shrimp for Lunch! 🦐🍤😍 except for Dinner, of course... 😁
Shrimp with House Special Sauce - one of the Chef's Special Sauce
PLEASE CALL 215 592 8288 FOR TAKE OUT ORDERS
Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine
1009 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
ITALIAN GREEN SAUCE.
In Italy is called “salsa verde” and it is named for its bright #green color that characterizes this #parsley sauce.
It is a #traditional sauce from Piedmont (a region in the northern Italy) and it is as excellent to accompany #meat or #fish as it is with bread croutons!
- 3 bunches of parsley
- 2 garlic cloves - 3 fillets of anchovies in oil
- 1 tbsp salted capers
- 2 yolks of cold boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp white vinegar - 1 cup crumb bread
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste (1) Cut the #bread crumb into pieces and put them in a bowl together with the vinegar for 10 minutes.
(2) Clean the parsley: wash and dry it, and chop its leaves.
(3) Place all the ingredients (except oil) in a food processor and pulse the mixture. (4) Add olive oil and blend again until obtaining a smooth and dense cream.
(5) Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
Use it immediately or refrigerate it covered with #oil . #extrabite : there are no limits to this #easy , versatile #sauce . People from Piedmont created this sauce to accompany #boiledmeat , but you can use it over #eggs , with cheese or as a salad #dressing . For sure you will find endless uses for it!
Ingredients:- ▪ 2 tbsp mayonnaise ▪ 2 tbsp ketchup ▪ 1 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
▪ 1 tbsp chilli sauce ▪ 1/2 tsp garlic powder/paste
▪ 1/2 tsp ginger powder/paste
▪ A pinch of black pepper ▪ 1/4 tsp paprika powder optional
▪2-3 leaves of mint for decoration (optional).
Steps :- 1.Place all the ingredients at one place.
2.In a mixing bowl put all the ingredients and mix well.
3.Dynamite sauce is ready to serve with fried items.
Such as:- Burgers, French fries, Roasted chicken
ITZ MY BIRTHDAY! 🎉💪🏾🎊💚🙌🏾🙏🏾Let me know if you fuck with me 💯!!! FULL SONG ♠️🔊🎧 OUT NOW 🔥🎶🔥 add to your favorite playlist 🙏🏾💚 SPOTIFY
Such a yummy meal! A big salad 🥗 of mixed greens 🥬 , arugula 🌱, bell pepper 🌶, tomato 🍅, cucumber 🥒, onion 🧅, olives and feta cheese 🧀, roasted broccoli 🥦, and the @ellenmarierhone special baked haddock 🐟 (fresh from Chatham) in homemade tomato sauce with eggplant 🍆 and zucchini👌🏻 #nutritionbynathalie#allgoodeats
✨@eatbanza cavatappi🍝➕turkey meatballs➕roasted broccoli 🥦➕ @cucinaandamore formaggio sauce 🍅➕melted fresh @belgioiosocheese mozzarella➕grated pecorino romano➕fresh parsley🌿✨
Meatballs: @meatballers [The Meatball Shop]
2 tbsp olive oil
2 lb ground chicken [I used turkey instead 🦃 ]
2 large eggs 🥚
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped 🌿
3/4 cup dry white wine
1 tbsp salt 🧂
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Drizzle oil into a 9x13 baking dish and evenly coat the entire surface.
2. Combine the turkey, eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, white wine, and pepper in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated.
3. Roll the mixture into round, golf ball size meatballs (~1.5 inches), making sure to pack the meat firmly.
4. Place the balls into the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid. The meatballs should be touching one another.
5. Roast for 20 minutes or until the meatballs are firm and cooked through. A meat thermometer inserted into the center of a meatball should read 165°.
6. Allow the meatballs to cool for 5 minutes before serving. .