🍹: Spooktober TREAT⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It’s spooktober and Halloween is approaching closer and closer. Perfect drink to serve for your next Halloween party. Fill 🎃 with anything you want and add dry ice to create the chilling, smoke effect. Enjoy.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
💬Tag a friend who loves cocktails #halloween#trickortreat
We survived another week. Time to celebrate with a good cigar (̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے~ @perezcarrilloernesto#perezcarrillo Come and check out new items in stock.... We're Open Late and have the best choice of cigars in Staten Island @alscigars
New Savings Arrived now thru October 24th... 🛒 Our Full Circular at https://www.marketfreshsupermarkets.com/ We deliver 🚛 and taking phone orders ☎️ to order online, click here 👉👉👉 https://www.shopmarketfresh.com/shop/home
1 1518 October, 2019
New Sale Arrived 🛒 Now thru Oct. 24th... Full Sale Circular here ➡️➡️➡️ at www.superfreshstore.com
Please watch the attached video to the end. Each morning the IS 24 team is present and vigilant to help keep students safe during morning arrival. Each morning we are still contending with parents who are not obeying the traffic laws on a daily basis. We need everyone’s assistance in following the safety procedures for all students. Remember that it is not okay to pass bus stop signs when they are activated. This is not only for your child’s safety, it is also for the safety of all students coming and going to school. #safetyfirst#24doesmore#siadvance@pct122#24doesmore#nycschools#nycschoolssi#district31#teachnyc#silive
2 13617 October, 2019
Warm up with our classic Zuppa di Pesce on this rainy evening!
Spicy Grapefruit Margs🌶 Tag your friend who loves spicy drinks 🔥
2 2114 October, 2019
🍂 Nothing says "Cozy into Fall" like a Upside-Down Apple Cake🍎 🥮
Ingredients (for 10 servings)
¾ cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
1 ¹⁄₁₂ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
4 apples, peeled and cut into ¼-inch (6.3mm) thick slices, recommended: granny smith or pink lady
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9-inch (23cm) cake pan.
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Whisk in the eggs, vanilla and milk until fully incorporated.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until combined.
5. For the sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the brown sugar. Bring to a boil and continue to stir for 30 seconds, or until vigorously bubbling.
6. Pour the sauce into the greased cake pan.
7. Arrange the apples on top of the sauce in a circular pattern. Pour cake batter on top of apples and smooth the top of the batter.
8. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the cake is done (the top will spring back when gently poked).
9. Cool for 10-15 minutes and loosen the sides of the cake by running a butter knife around the edge.
10. Place a plate upside down on top of the pan, then invert the pan, flipping the cake onto the plate.
11.Garnish slices with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
🍂Nothing says "Cozy into fall" like a #pumpkinspice latte Cinnamon Roll 🤤
Ingredients (for 14 servings)
2 cups whole milk, warm to the touch
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
½ cup granulated sugar
1 pack active dry yeast
5 cups flour, divided
1 teaspoon baking powder
salt, to taste
¾ cup butter, softened
¾ cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons pumpkin spice mix
1 cup powdered sugar
¼ cup coffee
1 tablespoon whole milk
1. Butter 2 cast-iron skillets or foil cake pans.
2. In large bowl, whisk together the warm milk, melted butter, and sugar. The mixture should be just warm, between 100-110˚F (37-43˚C). If it is hot, allow to cool slightly.
3. Sprinkle yeast evenly over the warm milk mixture and let sit for 1 min.
4. Add 4 cups (500g) of flour to milk mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
5. Cover bowl with a towel or plastic wrap and set in a warm place to rise, 1 hour. The dough should nearly doubled in size.
6. Remove towel and add an additional ¾ cup (95g) of flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir well, then turn out onto a well-floured surface.
7. Knead dough lightly, add additional flour as necessary, until the dough just loses its stickiness and does not stick to the surface.
8. Roll the dough out into a large rectangle, about ½-inch (1 cm) thick. Fix corners to make sure sharp and even.
9. Combine softened butter, brown sugar, and pumpkin spice mix, and stir well.
10. Spread mixture onto the rolled dough.
11. Roll up the dough, forming a log, and pinch the seam closed. Place seam-side down. Trim off any unevenness on either end.
12. Cut the log in half, divide each half into 7 evenly sized pieces, about 1½ inches (4 cm) thick.
13. Place 7 cinnamon rolls in each skillet or cake pan, one in the center, six around the sides. Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
14. Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
15. Frosting: in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, coffee, and milk until smooth.
16. Remove plastic wrap, then bake the cinnamon rolls for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
17. While still warm, drizzle evenly with frosting.
1 3214 October, 2019
⛵ Happy Columbus Day @marketfresh_statenisland Follow Us to be Aware of this Week's Sale and for Tasty Ways to Incorporate Items on Sale in your Daily Meals
3 1814 October, 2019
⛵ Celebrate Columbus Day with a good cigar (̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے~ Come and check out new items in stock.... We're Open Late and have the best choice of cigars in Staten Island @alscigars
@carlorossivino 40 years of good, honest wine. No matter what type of wine you choose it's always best to share it with friends and family 🍷 We carry all types and sizes of Carlo Rossi Red. Sangria. Paisano. Moscato. Chianti. Chablis. Merlot. Burgundy #carlorossi
Over the last 6 or 7 years I’ve photographed the #tributeinlight from just about everywhere. NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, New Jersey, etc. However, until tonight, there’s one spot I’ve never shot it from. The same place I first saw it happening 18 years ago. Never Forget.