How often do I say this is my favourite but one can have many favourites, like all my children are my favourites. This restaurant is truly a favourite, a privilege to experience, who cares is you don’t ski, you can reach it by train that goes vertical up a mountain for 1km. With views of Mont Blanc, truly sensational.
It is called Le Panaramic, a clue may be panoramic views.
So pic one lavender and pale pink marshmallows and merengues brought to the table after the meal.
2. The main highlight, meet Igloo, the resident St Bernard, he roams around the restaurant freely, he is the boss.
3. Chocolates served with coffee.
4. The bar, say no more.
5. The view from my seat.
6. Apologies to my vegetarian and vegan people. Meat fest.
7. The best blooming mash I have ever had, creamiest heavenliest, loveliest. Truly.
8. Hot cheese scones as you sit down.
9. Chocolate cake, how divine are the little trees on top, was so delicious.
10. Finally and I could have put so many pics, like the cool decor or amazing slippers provided, but have put my favourite girl and the charming handsome maitre d, Theo.
The most welcoming of them all.
Pet Name : Bruno @brunosingh03
Pet Breed : St Bernard
Bruno came into my life on 29th of July, 2015. He was just 3 months. Ever since I saw him, I had fallen in love with him. He has totally changed my and my family’s lives. We are always welcomed home by his smiling face and excited jumps all over the house and that just works like magic in changing our stressed mood to a joyful one. He has taught us many life lessons. He has taught us that we should enjoy every moment of life because it is precious. He’s a part of me, I can’t imagine my life without him. He has increased my love for other animals too. With him coming into my life, I can’t think of anything else but to work for the welfare of animals because they truly deserve so much more than they get. I just want to say that I love you Baby boo and I will love to till the day I die. Thank you for changing us. Thank you for bringing joy to our lives.