The 10 biggest lessons we learned this year at @bossup.media (and #tbh probably the biggest ones we've learned in business) ⬇️ 1. There are no failures as long as you don't quit & you learn from what you experience. What did your "failures" teach you this year? And if you learned + grew from them were really failures? 🤔
2. If something doesn't feel right + isn't working...CHANGE IT! Because things didn't feel right and weren't working in the way we wanted, we made a big shift with our company this year, niched down, and rebranded! Best move ever! 💃🏻 3. Find the right models for you and your current goals. ONLY choose mentors + coaches that you actually aspire to be like 🙌🏼 4. Trust your gut. This is YOUR life + YOUR biz. Learn from others you trust, but more importantly, learn to trust yourself 💯
5. #Konmari your business for more impact, ease, and joy! Inventory-ing our biz and asking which things brought each of us joy (and what didn't) changed EVERYTHING for us this year 🤯
6. Keep It Simple. We are recovering over-complicators. Our tech skills can make us dangerous to ourselves. Just because we CAN do something doesn't mean we should. We are now actively in the habit of asking - how can we simplify this? 😎
7. We still work too much, but we're working on it. This year we brought on more support in many forms (yay!) and now we're committed to working even smarter. Work less = serve more 💪🏼 8. Analytics are sexy. Tracking/measuring will give you insights that motivate you, demystify things, and set you up for success. In the past, we've been lazy w/ looking at and tracking our #s , but this year, we recommitted and it's been so POWERFUL 🤓
9. To create the biz + life you desire, ask how you can ADD MORE VALUE. We created the best services, experiences, and systems this year (& created the most joy and fulfillment) by asking: How can we add MORE VALUE to our clients and community? 💖
10. GRATITUDE is the key. Always + forever. We did a lot of exploration of our core values this year and GRATITUDE is at the top of the list. What are you grateful for? We are grateful for you! 🙏🏼 Now your turn! What's your biggest lesson from 2019?