Just a few images that have been sat on my phone for ages that I want to delete....
3 6113 December, 2019
Who else is trading a night out for a Friday night in this weekend?
13 3413 December, 2019
Estas son algunas fotos que tome en Nueva York a principios de año. La verdad en estas ultimas semanas se me a antojado demasiado ir a tomarme un café, sin cámara, caminar, ir a tirarme a central park y conocer gente random. Fin de mensaje 🤙🏼
I don’t think you ever really listened to me. You just ask the same questions every week. “How’s your job? Are you having any negative thoughts?” All I have are negative thoughts. But you don’t listen. Anyway, I said, for my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.
The river definitely checks out its reflection in these windows.
13 1076 December, 2019
🚞 White Pass Train | Skagway Alaska Tips
Taking the White Pass Train through the former gold-mining sites of Skagway, Alaska is arguably one of the most popular activities on an Alaskan Cruise. Here’s some tips to help make your experience even better!
- Sit on the LEFT side of the train as the views are the best going up the mountain on this side.
- Don’t be afraid to head out onto the platform between the train cars to get a better view (and fresh air).
- Follow along on the map/ brochure provided onboard, as there are plenty of “fun facts” about each location you pass.
- Use the restroom beforehand! The train does one big circle, so you won’t be getting off for a break anywhere. (Some routes, including those going into Canada may differ.) *A few cruise lines offer a train ride up the mountain and a charter bus back down, so make sure you read the description carefully.*
- If you have a specific schedule, it’s best to book your tickets through the cruise line. Specific time slots will sell out. Usually you can walk up and purchase tickets for less directly but you may have to wait for a time slot later in the day.
Hopefully these tips will help you make the most of your next rail journey through Skagway, and don’t forget to stop in at the Klondike Brewing Company for a brew after your ride on the “Choo Choo”! 🚂
Cuba isn’t one-dimensional, but its 2D equivalent is called Squara.
25 21820 November, 2019
I’ve got one hand in my pocket... and the other one is PETTING ALL THE PUPPIES. (I’m pretty sure those are the original Alanis lyrics right?)
My favorite Alaskan excursion was the Sled Dog Mushers Camp in Dyea (Skagway port), where we got to do a summer sled training ride, and meet dogs from real Iditarod teams!
These puppers reminded me SO MUCH of our dog Maximus, so now I’m convinced we have a sled dog of our own (except maybe a slightly lazier one who mostly specializes in naps).
These camps are used to train and take care of mushers’ “B” and “C” teams in the summer, as well as raise the litters of puppies that are born in the off-season.
It was fascinating to us, and getting to snuggle the pups was a true highlight! 🐶
Hands up if you’re also that person that greets and pets all of the dogs while traveling? 🙋🏼♀️
15 11020 November, 2019
Those holes in the roof fire ‘I love Berlin’ t-shirts.
I’m geometrically happy, which is the best form of happiness.
36 28612 November, 2019
places that look like paintings
9 12712 November, 2019
I've been going through some of my old exported Lightroom photos and some of them are good to be uploaded here, however my constant itch for tone cohesiveness stopped me, so here they are. I'd really want to edit the others which I didn't upload but I can't find their raw files anymore, I don't want to edit a processed photo again.
I was supposed to be already in Denver right now but I missed my flight this morning because of the snow. I guess I will stick around Calgary for a little longer. As much as I love snow, I think I'd rather be stuck in that little cabin right now with a fireplace, @bhwrd playing in the background, and hot chocolate.
Also, today I will be taking over @instagood and show you some of my favorite shots from my recent trips. Check it out! 🙌🏻