Cutting open a fresh Parmigiano Reggiano cheese wheel is no joke. So fascinating to watch the master cheese maker at work! This was followed by the most divine cheese-tasting session ever 😍
One of our most memorable experiences in Italy was this food tour in Parma with @maestrotravelexperience & @iatparma
Head over to the link in our bio @trippypassports to read about the entire experience in detail and book your tour.
So many beautiful places in Bali, not just nature but also hotels & villas. If you looking for unforgettable stay in Bali, go check @alilavillasuluwatu the view is amazing! 🔥
2 3611 minutes ago
Accolades & awards will keep coming when you are consistent in your promise of offering bespoke & authentic Ayurvedic care. Favourite Kerala Ayurveda & Spa, the wellness destination at The Leela Raviz Kovalam provides extensive treatments with a combination of rejuvenation and Panchakarma therapies.
I love wearing shellac and am guilty for picking at my nails, causing them to be brittle and weak. My nails are in desperate need of some TLC, so I am taking on the 16-day strengthening treatment with @revitanailaus. Will keep you updated on the results. 💗💅🏽 #revitanailaus#ad
Participez à notre jeu concours et tentez de vous envoler pour Dubaï à bord de l’A380 de la compagnie Emirates.
Découvrez les merveilles de cet émirat ou cohabitent tradition et modernité et séjournez 4 nuits au Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubaï Deira Creek!* Comment participer ?
1.Suivez le compte Instagram @RadissonBluNice
2. Commentez la publication dédiée et invitez 3 ami(e)s à participer
3. Croisez les doigts très fort jusqu’à l’annonce du gagnant ! *Jeu concours ouvert du 19/09/2019 au 02/10/2019
Lot valable pour deux personnes selon disponibilités comprenant: - un vol aller-retour Nice-Dubaï - un séjour de quatre nuits au Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubaï Deira Creek, petits-déjeuners inclus
Concours non géré et non sponsorisé par Instagram
Ouvert à l’international et réservé aux personnes majeures lors de la participation [CONTEST]
Take part in our contest and try to fly to Dubai aboard the A380 of the company Emirates.
Discover the wonders of this emirate or coexist tradition and modernity and stay 4 nights at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek! *
How to participate?
1. Follow the Instagram account @Radissonblunice
2. Comment on the dedicated publication and invite 3 friends to participate
3. Keep your fingers crossed until the winner is announced! *Open competition from 19/09/2019 to 02/10/2019
Lot valid for two people depending on availability including:
- a round-trip flight from Nice to Dubai
- a four-night stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, including breakfast
Not managed and not sponsored by Instagram
Open internationally and reserved for adults at the time of participation
Hoan Kiem Lake is one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as the locals’ favorite leisure spot. Hoan Kiem means “returned sword”, and the name comes from a legend in which King Le Loi was given a magical sword by the gods, which he used to drive out the invading Chinese. Later he returned the sword to the Golden Turtle God in the lake.
With seven stories, the Thien Mu Pagoda in Hue is the tallest pagoda in Vietnam. The pagoda overlooks the Perfume River and is regarded as the unofficial symbol of the former imperial capital. The temple was built in 1601 during the rule of the Nguyễn Lords. The initial temple was very simply constructed, but over time it was redeveloped and expanded with more intricate features.
READ if you want to know what was TRUE and what was FALSE on our last post!
1. FALSE: Greg does not have a twin sister or 4 siblings. In fact he is an only child 👪
2. TRUE: Corina’s little sister just started HS and is 18yrs younger then her!!
3. TRUE: Greg did run with the bulls 🐂 in Pamplona on a backpacking trip after collage.
4. TRUE: Taco Bell is our favorite guilty pleasure. And did you know they just opened up a 🌮 🛎 Hotel in Palm Springs?!
5. FALSE: Corina actually edits all our photos📸 and is the creative one behind our account. Greg deals with the business side.
6. TRUE: Corina went skydiving when she turned 18 and loved it😍
7. TRUE: Corina’s first trip abroad was to 🇫🇷 when she was 16 to visit a friend who was studying📚 there.
8. TRUE: We have been married for a little over 2 years👰🏼🤵🏽May 21st 2017 to be exact!
9. TRUE: We have swam with 🦈 in the Philippines and in Bahamas.
10. TRUE: Our first trip together was to Sayulita 🇲🇽 after only knowing each other for 3 weeks. And we have been inseparable ever since💑
We were happily surprised at how many of you got at least once answer right!! So fun sharing more about us and we hope you guys enjoyed getting to know us a bit better!
Hello from NYC! We are back home just for the day after an amazing week in Seattle celebrating one of Corina’s best friends weddings! Tomorrow morning we leave for a 2 week safari🦓🐆🦒🦏🐘🦁 through Tanzania and Kenya!! This trip is something we have been dreaming about for a very long time!! Not sure how the Wi-Fi will be but we will post stories as much as possible! So stay tuned for lots of fun adventures!
P.S. Our last night in Kenya we will be staying in a Manor with some very tall friends. Can anyone guess where we will be staying?!
226 2,76817 September, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram