~Egyptian Hare Goddess~ 🐰🐰🐰
Wenet was believed to bear restorative and regenerative magical qualities, she was a symbol of renewal, fertility, protection (against “overwhelming” powers), as well as a symbol of swiftness of movement and mind.
We need more goddesses like Wenet in our world.
~primordial goddess of the sea~
Here’s a sneak peak from a series of water abstracts I’ve been working on, unofficially dubbed, Goddess of Water.
I’m a sucker for the psychedelic, and these works go reeeeeeal deep. When you reflect these sorts of abstracts, faces and beings emerge from the seemingly uninteresting water textures and creates these magical scenes. I can’t help but feel a sense of powerful femininity, which lead me to the idea of Goddesses of Water. I dunno, maybe I’m just tripping out. 🤪
What do you see? Ya dig this sort of thing? Let me know!
26 52318 January, 2020
There’s only 2 colors and 50 shades of it in Santorini, white and blue.
The Taal volcano in the Philippines is erupting! 🌋 The massive ash plume triggered a pyrocumulus cloud producing prolific lightning strikes! ⚡
Tag us to be featured #travelwithlux
🌏 Get Inspired: @travelwithlux 🌏
Want to learn to pack using a carry-on? It’s possible, and saves you time and money. I’ve flown over a million miles and avoid checking my bag whenever possible.
Here are my top packing tips:
1. Choose a neutral color palette. That will make it easier to mix and match. Black, white, navy blue and beige are great basic neutrals.
2. Plan outfits for each day. Make sure to check the weather forecast first!
3. Wear your bulkiest shoes to the airport. That will free up space in your carry-on bag.
4. Get travel-sized beauty products. You can also pour your favorite skincare and hair care products into 3 oz sealed containers.
5. Use packing cubes to keep everything organized and save space. They make unpacking a breeze, too.
6. When traveling to cold climates, carry your coat or heavy jacket instead of trying to pack it.
You can find more tips on my blog hispanaglobal.net. Tag a friend who might need these tips.