I went to Cinnaholic in Pearland few weeks ago to try out some cinnamon rolls, I gotta tell you that it’s so good! Cinnamon has the custom made cinnamon rolls with over 20 toppings and frostings! And yes they are vegan friendly and you can make your own cinnamon roll! Thank you Cinnaholic for having us and I can’t wait to come back! 😍😉😋👍❤️💕🤪🤩🧁🍦🙋🏻♀️🍭😊 #cinnaholic#cinnaholicpearland#cinnahouston#cinnamonrolls
Not on the blog yet but I have to share the recipe for these CLASSIC Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies⤵️ The BEST & most chewy cookies I’ve ever made🥳
Mix 2 cups AP flour with 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1 cup dark chocolate chunks. Set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1 stick vegan butter fully, stirring often. Once it becomes golden brown and smells nutty, immediately remove from heat and pour into a small bowl.
In that small bowl combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 TBS molasses, 1 TBS greek-style yogurt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup water. Mix until combined. Freeze dough for 30 minutes (annoying but important).
Preheat oven to 350 F. Scoop cookies into onto 2 parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 11 mins, remove from oven, and let cool fully. Garnish with sea salt! www.garlic-head.com
SQUEAL!! Could this black and Candy pink Halloween party by @chelsamass get any sweeter? It’s all treats here people! 👻🎂💕
I love that these little pink letter boards can bring the cake styling goods all year round 🙌🏻💕🎂
2 1326 minutes ago
Visit Nicholas Brooklyn at 1396 Fulton St in Brooklyn, NY between New York Ave & Brooklyn Ave
Shop Online at: www.nicholasbrooklyn.com
Enjoy 10% off your entire retail online order by entering the following code during the checkout process: 10 PERCENT
Want to place your order over the phone? Call us at (718) 858-4400
In the #NYC area? Stop by our #Bedstuy location! We also deliver up to a 3 to 5 mile radius.
Nicholas #Brooklyn: 1396 Fulton St (718) 858-4400
We're open 7 days a week.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am to 7pm Est.
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm Est.
Wholesalers check out our wholesale website: www.nicholasreggae.com
Friend us on Facebook: Nicholas Brooklyn 🚨🚨 We love Yelp Reviews! 🚨🚨 Check us on Youtube: joelbenjamin528
Thank you for Shopping Nicholas!
Nicholas Cultural in Harlem: 1978 3rd Ave Between 108th & 109th
***𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑮: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑮𝑼𝑰𝑫𝑬 - 𝑾𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑵𝑬𝒀 𝑺𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺*** #LinkInBio
I'm so excited it was announced today that WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs will be returning this year!! In its second year, the amount of restaurants has doubled to 30!
If you didn't have the opportunity last year, I highly recommend you visit this year. The food and drink selections are creative, delicious and encapsulate all the flavors of Fall! If you love flavors of pumpkins, apples, cinnamon, and the smells of Grandma's kitchen at Thanksgiving, this event is for you!
It runs from September 20 through November 4, 2019. For all the details, click on the #LinkInBio .
Taro Red Bean Milk Green Tea with Red Bean toppings 😋 #sugarfix
1 31 hour ago
Delicious + cute Strawberry Jam Filled Cupcakes @littlesunnykitchen
* 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter
* 3/4 cups granulated sugar
* 2 eggs at room temperature
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup unsalted butter
* 1/4 cup full fat milk
* 4 cups powdered sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* pink food colouring optional
* Steele Family Recipe Strawberry jam
* In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
* In another mixing bowl beat together the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
* Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in vanilla.
* Beat in dry ingredients into wet ingredients and whisk mix until just combined. Do not over mix, mix in milk and yoghurt. (batter will be thick)
* Scoop batter into 12 lined muffin tins, and bake on 180c for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
* Completely chill before using the cupcake corer, cut in about 1 inch deep piece from the top of each cupcake, and fill each with 1 tbsp strawberry jam.
* To make the frosting: Beat softened butter using an electric mixer until light and creamy, add powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and food colouring if desired. Frost the cupcakes and chill.
* Cupcakes stay fresh for 7 days stored an airtight container in the fridge. .
. #jam#strawberryjam#blueberryjam#weekendbaking#healthy#recipes#simple#homemade#fresh#instadaily#homebaker#amatuerbaker#delicious#amazing#instafood#sweets#dessert#treat#food#lovestobake#love#hungry#foodpic#bakingaddiction#instagood#bakedfromscratch#bakingathome#baking#yumyum#sundaybaking 🍓Follow @steelefamilyrecipe for more!
🍓Check out the link in bio!
Kentucky Blackberry Jam Cake 🍰 An amazing recipe from @spicysouthernkitchen
* 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 3 large eggs
* 1 cup buttermilk
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup @steelefamilyrecipe blackberry jam
* 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
* 10 tablespoons salted butter
* 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
* 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
* 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
* walnuts for garnish
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray two 9-inch cake pans with baking spray and line the bottoms with parchment paper. * Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. * Beat in eggs one at a time, scrapping down sides of the bowl in between additions. * Add the buttermilk, baking soda and jam and beat until incorporated. * Whisk together flour, cloves, allspice, and cinnamon. Add to butter mixture in batches, beating just until combined. Stir in walnuts. * Divide batter evenly between the two cake pans. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until they feel firm when pressed down on. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes and then turn them out on a wire rack to cool completely. * Prepare Caramel Icing. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add brown sugar, bring mixture to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. * Stir milk in and transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. Use electric mixer to beat mixture while gradually adding powdered sugar. * Place bottom cake layer on a cake stand or serving platter. Gradually pour about half the icing on top. You want the icing to have cooled enough so that it all doesn't run off the sides. Let the icing set up some and then place second layer on top. * Pour remaining icing on the top layer. Decorate with walnuts if desired. .
0 121 hour ago
This is why I don’t keep mythical treats at my house @ninamariedunlop. Because this happens. 🦄🧁🧁🧁
6 51 hour ago
Work a business of your own but not on your own. No cost to join. Award winning products!
You time. 🧘♀️
Is the best time.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's your own time, at work, or with your friends and family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Take a moment to appreciate the people that have helped you in your life. Feel your heart go out to them and embrace them in your mind 🐻🙏.
Eating Out/Dining In Special
Vegan cheesecake. So yummy, and you don’t feel heavy and full of mucus after eating this sweet treat. This was served at an omnivorous restaurant. In today’s world, vegans never miss out. Open your mind to a new way of eating, that is human, animal, and environmentally friendly, the next time you go to a cafe or restaurant. Remember to ask for their vegan menu 😊🐷🐮🐣🐔🌱🌅.
Thank you dessert god for looking after vegans 🙏.
“Twenty Earth Angel Lessons” Aurora Green now available on Amazon.
Make this Tuesday a #TastyTuesday by grabbing two juicy grapes for your thick banana.
5 2,65317 September, 2019
Jumbo Choc Chip Protein Cookie 🍪
If you haven’t noticed, I’m not a fan of using really fancy, expensive or hard-to-find ingredients in my recipes. Treating yourself better should be simple, fun and rewarding 🥰
So with that in mind, I have created a new series: #ifyouhaveacornthin
Corn thins are the ultimate snack AND ingredient - they’re vegan, gluten free, easy to find (@cornthins_original are available in Coles and Woolworths), extremely versatile (you can use them for sweet or savoury snacking), AND they can make a huge, thick choc chip cookie. That’s right.
Here is your new favourite snack using the humble @cornthins_original . Enjoy 🥰
▪️30g vanilla pea protein powder
▪️2 x @cornthins_original (I used the Sorghum variety but you could use any from their range!), crushed into crumbs.
▪️10g almond butter
▪️60ml liquid egg whites or 1 small egg, whisked
▪️5g dark chocolate chips
▪️1 tsp baking powder
▪️2 tsp granulated natural sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Pour in the egg whites and melted nut butter, and continue stirring.
4. Fold through the chocolate chips.
5. Using your hands, start to mould the mixture into a dough, and form a large ball.
6. Place your cookie dough on a lined baking tray, and flatten slightly. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden, and serve.
✔️ Serves: 1
✔️Macros: 262 calories, 8g F, 13.1g C (1g fibre, 4.8g sugar), 35g P