Behold our TERRIFIC TUESDAY offers !!! Grab yourself two of our selected items today and get one free!!!
Available from sizes 6-18
Waterfall dress ~ Ksh 1500/-
To place your orders 📞 or whatsapp us on 0715783090 .
We deliver countrywide . .
📍Nairobi at pioneer house along Kenyatta Avenue 6th floor room 607 directly next to I&M Bank.
-Riquisima y super sanas, ademas es súper práctica la receta, para dias en los que andamos un poquito apurados o tenemos algunas sobras o verduras congeladas ❄️ #ingredients ✅Tapas de empanada para horno (si las saben hacer caseras MUCHISIMO mejor).
✅2 cebollas, o 1 grande.
✅1 zanahoria rallada.
✅1/2 lata de choclo y arvejas.
✅Condimentos: oregano 🌿, merkel, sal, curry y un poquito de mostaza 🤑. #procedimentos ⚡️Rallar las verduras, y cortar las cebollas. Mandar a una sartén con un chorrito de aceite.
⚡️Dejar que se cocine bien bien, si le falta aceite, agreguen de a poquito. Tambien podemos agregar un huevo duro o incorporar asi se hace revuelto.
⚡️Agregar los condimentos.
⚡️Retirar las tapitas de la heladera, y con una cuchara, empezar a armar las medidas de la carbonada. Y al horno, unos 40minutos. Hasta que se doren...
💚Pueden usar otros condimentos. Como semillas.
💚Tapas integrales, mucho mejor.
💚Poner huevo sobre las tapas para que tenga una cocción un poco mas crocante.
💚Se puede hacer con muchas verduras, es cuestión de gusto!
🌺Feliz comienzo de semana. Pronto mas recetas. #tuesdayvibes#martes#empanadas#veggierecipes#recetassaludables
There are many commonalities between yoga and gymnastics: • They both increase flexibility, strength, and stamina • They call for a deep awareness of your body • Many of the poses are actually the same (“wheel” in yoga is “bridge” in gymnastics, “warrior 3” in yoga is “back scale” in gymnastics, not to mention handstands, splits, and more)
There are also many differences between the two, including that gymnastics is a sport, which means the end goal is to score high and win competitions through a performance. This also means that due to the physical requirement on the body, it can usually only be practiced for a certain number of years (most gymnasts retire before they’re 18).⠀
Yoga, on the other hand, is a lifelong journey and practice where there is no end goal except whatever you want it to be.⠀
It’s been interesting as I’ve gone deeper into yoga to see how it’s similar and not similar to gymnastics. I spent ten years of my childhood doing competitive gymnastics and now I’ve been doing yoga for twelve. I still feel the physical toll gymnastics took on my developing body and I probably will for the rest of my life. Yoga will probably be one of the saving graces for my body years from now.⠀
None of this is to say that one is better than the other, but these two activities that can look very much the same, serve very different purposes.⠀
I am thankful for my early experience in gymnastics - it taught me dedication, focus, strength, humility, teamwork, and drive. However, for me, it passed the torch on to yoga, who now has the responsibility of helping me integrate those things into the rest of my life (along with many other things).⠀
📸 c. 1999⠀
⠀ #yogaformentalhealth ⠀
✨Looking for support?✨ Schedule a *FREE* consultation for yoga, therapy, or coaching by clicking “Book” in profile 👆🏽⠀
0 113 minutes ago
Giving up on having any kind of sensible debate with Paul, Ryan attempts to revert back to small talk in the hope of some kind of normality.
For today’s edition of the #happydiabeticchallenge , we dive into the thing that has seen rapid improvements over the last 5 years - technology. ⠀
For me, I use an Omnipod insulin pump (a tubeless patch type pump) and a Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitor that gives me a reading of my levels every 5 minutes. I can see trends and get alerts if my glucose levels are too high or low.⠀
Both of those technologies work together with a separate device to do what you see here - it’s called Looping. A team of dedicated individuals figured out how to “hack” the pump I use so it can communicate with my CGM and predict what my glucose levels will be in the future and act accordingly. It makes so many decisions that I no longer have to. ⠀
This is the way things will go in the future, but as the group who started this tech says - #wearenotwaiting . Many who came up with this are now working on a commercial app that will allow anyone to use any pump & CGM combination they desire. This tech is truly a blessing and I can’t wait for it to be the standard of care in the hands of all that want it.
Good maintenance of your wig is essential. This is because how you care for your wig determines how long it will last.
1. Use silicon serum / spray in your hair to keep it silky, shiny, and tangle free. But remember that you only need a little amount as it goes a long way. Too much serum can make it tangle and appear dull. So, the more frequently you apply serum, the more you’ll need to wash your hair.
2. Brush your wig / weave twice a day, starting at the tips. When brushing, hold your hair in the middle. Gently and slowly brush out the tangles at the ends, working your way up to the top of your head. Don’t brush vigorously as this will cause the hair to shed. A detangling brush or wide-toothed comb may be used to brush out severe tangles.
3. Wash your hair at least once a week. But make sure you’ve brushed out all the tangles beforehand. How often you wash your hair will depend on things like air quality and humidity. We recommend air drying your hair. Gently pat your hair with a dry towel and leave it to stand. If you use a blow dryer, always use a medium heat setting.
4. Spray leave-in conditioner and brush gently. Don’t tug on the hair as it may loosen the weft and cause shedding.
5. Deep condition the hair regularly to maintain its optimal condition. If heating tools are used frequently, deep condition at least once a month. If the hair has been coloured or chemically treated, increase this to twice a month.
6.The best way to maintain the health of your wig is to treat it like your own hair. Natural oils, deep treatment and cremes are some of the best ways to keep it from becoming dry or brittle.
7. Store your wig on a mannequin or wig stand when not in use.
YESSSSS it’s that time of year 🙌🏼 the tree is up & poofed (if that is even a word haha) Our tree is from @tescofood we had it for a few years and it’s so bushy - and I just LOVE it ❤️ I’m just waiting on our new tree skirt from @johnlewisandpartners to be delivered then decorating can commence!
A new found friend told me, “Focus on the things that you have control of”. And to be reminded, I am stoked about my future self being wiser, bolder and a more configured individual. #birthdaymonth#ootdmen 📸 @kikxsalazar