SAVE OUR STRAYS UDUPI DAY 14
While all is well in Udupi and our strays , ( with over 230 volunteer feeders feeding almost 3000 stray animals ) it’s extremely heartbreaking that in most of the areas in rural udupi the stray animals are in a miserable condition! 😢 Not all are fed by people ; though Govt orders are passed 2 days back making feeding strays compulsory ( it’s all over in media) there’s delay in implementation ( some panchayats deny knowing anything about it )
For the last FOURTEEN days they are starving with no food or water , several have died and many are crawling around ! While we humans have failed them , Gods have shown mercy at least by showering rains on them 🙏 Come on ! These are lives we are talking abt ! They can’t ask but I can and I intend to talk for them ; fight for them
Have informed DC , CEO Zilla parishad , Deputy director Animal Husbandary about the sorry state of affairs already
What we can do :
1. If you are from any of these panchayat areas pls call your ward member / president and ask them to start & ensure feeding ( I’m sure all of them must have eaten all meals in the last two weeks )
2. If you have family , friends .”, acquaintances in these areas pls ask them to feed the strays ( especially in public areas ) These strays have no access to food and water other than what we give them ! 😢 all they have to do is to keep a plate of food and water outside their gate ! Is that too much to ask to save an innocents life ?????? 3. If you know any owners / staff of restaurants that are open for delivery; chicken stalls ; bakeries ; medical shops ; grocery shops ; banks ; Govt offices pls ask them to leave some food and water outside ( how can anyone eat knowing there’s a starving being outside )
5 we are almost 12 lakhs humans in Udupi and we can’t feed 6000 -7000 strays ????? We are letting them DIE for no fault of theirs ???? 😢 unbelievable that we still haven’t learnt our lesson that God is trying to teach us !
6. Media can definitely help in highlighting this issue #malpe#malpebeach#udupi#nammaudupi#udupidiaries#udupi_manipal_kundapur#manipal#manipaluniversity#manipaldiaries
SAVE OUR STRAYS UDUPI DAY 12
I am completely overwhelmed and my heart is overflowing with gratitude and happiness coz now I’m sure not a single stray in Udupi has gone to sleep hungry !!! Thanks to allllll the angels who are still joining our group of feeders
What’s most amazing is that there was absolutely no planning , no organising , no dividing into areas , no sendin feeders etc ! Miraculously everything just fell into place - there were feeders in almost each and every area and where there were none , new feeders took over those areas ! There’s no monitoring , no supervision ,no tracking ! Each and every angel ensures his or her stray gets fed every single day ! Each feeders does it silently , happily , willingly , devotedly spending their own hard earned money , time and effort 🙏 no one does it for appreciation, rewards, recognition , returns or likes on social media ! They do it from their hearts and souls to heal the universe by feeding her other children 🙏! But God is watching and taking notes and you will be blessed in abundance 🙏😊 The wagging of their tails, their love and the joy in their eyes is reward enough for us 💕💕💕💕
Our angel Ani ESh Kmr donated 50 kgs rice to Venkataraya Bhandary’s team who are also giving free food to feed the strays ( to Vijay Kumar and team )
More angels of our strays
1. Ninad - - 10 dogs 2. prajnesh - - 10 3. manish- -10
4 ravi- 10 5. Rajesh - Brahmavar - 9 6. Guru prasad - Eshwarnagar -8-12 7. Sandhya - Brahmavar- 2-4 8. Vishalaxi - Kundapura -2-5 9. Kishore Kundapur -2-4 10. Abhishek Udyavar -2-5
Sarlabettu 11. Jancy - -2-3 12. Meri- -2-4
13. Manjunatha - -3-7
14. Nataraj -4-6
15. Nitya -2-5
16. Rajesh kamath -2-6
Whatuwantservice 17. Charanraj Salian - eshwarnagar - 12 18. Derrick Dheeraj vp nagar - 15 19. Bharat bhat vidyaratnanagar- 10 20. Sudhakar - anantnagar - 18 21. Abhishek - sharada , mgm etc - 5-6 #malpe#malpebeach#udupi#nammaudupi#udupidiaries#udupi_manipal_kundapur#manipal#manipaluniversity#manipalinstituteoftechnology#straydog#straydogs#straydogsofinstagram#kindness#compassion#love
SAVE OUR STRAYS-UDUPI DAY 10
Finally victory to our strays and to us ( from day 1 I have been fighting for their right to be fed ) DC Udupi has released the order and the funds for all strays to be fed in Udupi district ! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Better late than never
While the angels of Udupi didn’t waste anytime or wait for anyone in starting the feeding movement, the other areas have to really buck up as most of the stray animals must be really starving 😢😢! But thank god help is on its way ! 🙏🙏 In Udupi most of the areas have been covered by more than 200 most kind hearted feeders ( they don’t even take pics and when I insist they take pics without them in it ) only a genuine and selfless human can do this ( and without expecting anything in return ) ! Respect ✊ and indebted to all of them .
Indeed the strays of Udupi are so lucky to have sooooo many gaurdian angels who won’t let even a single one sleep hungry ! 💕💕 More angels 👏👏👏 1.Dyuti - industrial area manipal - 6 dogs 2. Shivananda bhat - Krishna temple parking - 8 dogs Shammi Malpe
3. Roopa Udupi - korangrapady ; ambagilu - 12 dogs 4. Mahabal kundar - congress bhavan -10 dogs 5. Raviraj Suvarna - near hanuman temple Malpe beach -12 dogs 6. Ujwala ManipalSaralabettu - 6 dogs 7. Vasudev bannanje - udupi market , rajangana -20 dogs 8. Sumanth Bhat -chanthar- 5 dogs 9. Sandeep Nayak - Kalsanka -1 dog
Once again I appeal to all of you ( especially residence areas and colonies ) please please keep a bowl of water and a plate of food outside ! You lose nothing but earn Gods blessings
If you see any dogs needing food please call up Vijay Kumar and team
If you are feeding or know anyone feeding pls whatsapp us on 9845720254 so we can track our feeding movement
For any help or support for feeding our strays do reach out to us 🙏🙏 #Malpe#malpebeach#udupi#nammaudupi#udupi_manipal_kundapur#udupidiaries#manipal#manipaldiaries#ilovestraydogs#straydog#straydogs#manipaluniversity#animalrights#lockdown#lockdown2020#kindness#compassion#love
SAVE OUR STRAYS, UDUPI
It’s the 10 th day of lockout ! There maybe hungry and thirsty innocent beings ( especially small puppies ) out there who haven’t eaten or drank for the last 10 days 😢😢😢 ! They definitely don’t deserve this !
Udupi today is known as the City of angels ! But We do need more angels . Are you one ?
This is all you have to do ( we have plenty of time these days )
1. Today pls keep a plate of food and bowl of water for the hungry beings outside your gate ( I haven’t begged so much just for a plate of food )
2. Call up all your contacts and ask them to do the same ( you will be surprised how many of them don’t care- while they have their stomachs full )
3. When you go out to buy your essentials, carry some food and water and feed a hungry stray you see on the way
4. Share the video ; share this post ; share compassion and kindness .
5. If you hear / see about hungry strays , if you can’t feed them please call the helpline numbers of Vijay Kumar and team
6. Please don’t stop people from keeping food and water ! This planet , our city and our streets is as much theirs as ours ( this is more so in the “posh “ areas of Udupi ! And this isn’t the time pls !
7. If you are feeding or know someone who is feeding do let us know the details so we can track the feeding movement.
8. Please reach out to us for any assistance and support at 98457 20254 . “Where there is a will there are many ways “
So many liked, commented and shared my post on ratan tata donating 1500 crores . But yeah ! What have you done that you are proud of ? There are not even too many people doing something small like keeping food and water for the strays outside their homes ! How can anyone eat and drink when they know there are innocent beings hungry and thirsty outside your door ? They not only not keep food , they discourage others from keeping it ! We humans better practice humanity and kindness before it’s too late ! #malpe#malpebeach#udupi#nammaudupi#udupidiaries#udupi_manipal_kundapur#manipal#manipaluniversity#manipaldiaries
4 412 April, 2020
Army readies over 8500 medical staff, 9000 hospital beds to fight COVID-19
Indian Army Chief General M M Naravane on Wednesday said over 8500 military doctors and support staff to extend necessary assistance to civilian administration to fight the coronavirus pandemic.
During a video conference chaired by union defence minister Rajnath Singh to review the ministry’s efforts to fight COVID-19, Naravane also said that the Army will soon provide medical equipment to Nepal in order to help the neighbouring country to fight against COVID-19.
Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat said separate hospitals have been identified to exclusively deal with COVID-19 and more than 9,000 hospital beds have been made available.
SAVE OUR STRAYS- UDUPI DAY-9
Udupi - truly the city of angels 🙏🙏🙏 The numbers of feeders are increasing and so is the number of stray animals being fed everyday 🙏🙏🙏 Can’t thank the kindest hearted people of Udupi enough 💕💕 Spoke to Shri Udaykumar Shetty who is feeding the poor if they could feed our strays -he readily and willingly agreed ! I swear our city has some of the most amazing people 👍👌 But again not many are keeping food and water outside their gates 😢 after all how much does it take to feed an innocent and helpless stray ? Just a kind heart ! Rest of the time they find their own food doesn’t matter how hard it is ! It’s only now they are dependent on us humans ! More tragic is some people are even stopping those keeping food and water especially in posh areas ! For Godssake! Understand, Realise and make amends before it’s too late 🙏
I beg all of you to pls keep a bowl of water and a plate of food ! This act of kindness will protect you and your family 🙏🙏 Our angels
1 . Chavana -5 dogs , 2 cats
2.Veena Mayya - SDM hospital - 6 dogs
3. Sheela Cns- near fire station - 4 dogs , 25 cats 4. Uday kumar shetty -100-120 dogs 5. Vinutha -1
6. Ram Singh - Mandavi emerald -5 dogs 7. Rakshit -kadekar -1
8. Swafan - anantnagar manipal - 6 dogs
9. Vivek - Diana theatre- 6 dogs and 3 cats 10. Deeksha Clarin Jathanna - Brahmagiri- 6 puppies
After graduation, you’ll join the Indian army, And this may offer you additional advantages. How to Join the Indian army after Graduation? many candidates who have to exceed the age limit for GD, Clerk, and Tradesman, will currently apply for Indian. Thus the age limit isn’t the only factor that will stop you from doing such things like Joining the Indian army.
What are the posts for Graduate candidates?
A most common question that popped up in every candidate’s mind and that is, what are the posts for graduation candidates or graduated candidates, what’s the age limit for graduate candidates an all. So check the posts name and list that suits you perfectly.
SAVE OUR STRAYS UDUPI -DAY 7
It’s raining ANGELS 🙏🙏🙏 people of Udupi you have shown to the world what kindness and compassion is all about 💕💕💕👏👏👏 More than 130 volunteers feeding more than 1650 strays 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ! Overwhelmed and grateful 🙏🙏 Akhila Karkera -Uchila -1 dog 3 cats
Sandeep Achar -10- Karavali
Cypnie Almeida Thottam 4
Abhijith royal embassy 5
Savitha santhekatte 6
Jayshree Iyengar shantinagar -5-7
Chethana herga - birds n cats
Pramila moodbelle 6 dogs
Jayanth Shenoy - karkala-2
Kartik indrali 4
Deeksha Clarin JathannaBrahmagiri- birds
Shaila Brahmagiri -3 dogs
Abhishek Nayak- Hiriadka- 8
Mamatha shetty kadoor -10
Kiran opp Bacchus inn - 6
Sujata Bhat - kukkikatte- 5
Sandhya Subhas Kamath - 3 dogs and birds
Bryal D'souza- ishwarnagar , tiger circle -8
Pavan Kumar manipal- 3 cows
Shivashankar Pai Bailur - 4
Kiran Marshal - Malpe - 3-5
Marina - shantinagar -10
Rhea Kinnimulky 4 -5
Dr Umesh - thonse-4
Pawan Acharya- 6
Akshay - beedinagudde - 5
Dr Rajesh -laxmindranagar - 3
Vijayalakshmi Kotian- thankanidiyur -5
Deepa Hegde Mgm -16
Sunaina- sarlabettu 1
Aaron - Chitpady- 2
Benson - belman 1
Rajneesh - behind shamili- 5 dogs
But there are still more out there who are hungry and thirsty ! It’s 7 days for now 😢😢. They are completely at our mercy !
Again I BEG you , think of these helpless innocent beings out in the street hunting for food and water ! Pls pls keep some food and more important , water for them 🙏🙏🙏 We are tracking the feeding movement of Udupi so we cover all our strays! So anyone feeding or know anyone feeding whatsapp me on 9845720254