SAVE OUR STRAYS UDUPI - DAY 6
This can happen only in UDUPI ! Our list of angels is growing ! 🙏💕💕💕 More than HUNDRED volunteers feeding more than ONE THOUSAND strays ! This is apart from residents feeding their community dogs !
Our strays are extremely lucky to be in a city of the most kindhearted and compassionate people ! My heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to all of you who came forth willingly and are going an extra mile to ensure no stray in udupi stays hungry 🙏 no doubt we will be blessed in abundance by Lord Krishna and Lord Mukhyaprana 🙏🙏 1. Akthar Hussain - Bailur - 2 dogs / cats
2. Virginia Sheela Kujur - Bailur - 2 dogs
3. Dinesh Kini alevoor - 2 dogs
4. Akshatha Vishwanath - Karkala - 6 dogs /50 crows
5. Vidya Cristy Gomes - birds
6. anish Kumar - Katpady - 25 dogs
7. Vijay Kumar and team - doddanagudde -25 dogs
8. Ronson Michael Lewis - Kallianpur - 4 dogs
9. Prashant and Ganesh -Malpe -30 dogs
10. Taranath - Kadekar market and junction -20 dogs Yashodhar Kundar
11. Helping hand team -8 dogs
12. Uday - gujjarbettu- 10 dogs
13. Ibrahim -gardimajal - 12 dogs
14. Kiran Acharya - Alc Manipal - 4 dogs
15. Naresh Kumar - service bus stand - 6 dogs
16. Praveen - Malpe beach - takes care of all the dogs there
Kiran Kumar of Pet choice donated 40 kgs of dry dog food ( please call me as and when you need ) 🙏
30 paint cans were donated by Vinith Amin 🙏
25 water buckets were placed all over Udupi - 23 by kind hearted Raghu Kini and team 🙏 ( he says yes even bfr I complete my request 😊) Ansar Ahmed and team in addition to feeding hundreds of dogs rescued a dog whose head was stuck in a plastic jar ! 🙏
Venkataraya Bhandary has offered to donate rice to the volunteers of Doddanagudde 🙏
Namma karavali 😚😚😍 😍
Malpe is a natural port about six kilometers to the west of Udupi, Karnataka, India. An important port and a major fishing harbor on the Karnataka coast. It is a suburb in Udupi city .
With at most pride and pleasure we the Kundapur Photography team have now changed over to "ಕುಂದನಾದು Photography"..... Thank you for all your love and support and expect the same for the days to come..... 📷❤️
SAVE OUR STRAYS UDUPI DAY 5
Udupi has again proved to be the land of the divine ! More angels have joined hands and more than 400 strays being fed ! 🙏🙏🙏 1. Preethi Harish Raj - 5- Malpe
2. Gayathri Manohar and Manohar - Karkala - 6
3. Sachin Pai- 20 ( increased from 5) Kallianpur
4. Sai Prasad and team - 150- adi udupi santhe , kemmanu market etc
5. Jyothsna Bhat - 8 cows , birds , 10 dogs
6. Harishchandra kanchan , Malpe - 15
7. Satish Kunder -50 - Malpe bandhar
8. Lakshmi Akka - 20 Malpe
9. Mohan n team Malpe beach - 15 dogs
10. Sujatha Thapa - 6
11. Mangala - birds and squirrels
12.rajaram shetty Karkala
13. Ida almeida Belle -30 dogs
14. Malpe police station - 2 dogs
15. HP Petrol pump Malpe - 3 dogs
16. Prithvi pai - beedinagudde - 40-50 dogs ( doing this wonderful work for the last 10-12 years )
I’m sure there are many many more angels around us who are going an extra mile for our voiceless beings 🙏
No more buying for 365 days !
A few thoughts were going on in my mind in the last few months -
1. Need was slowly becoming mindless need
2. Buying had becoming mindless buying - I see something I like , I just buy it , regardless
3. I had much much more than I would ever need ! Most of it lying unused !
4. At any given time I can wear just one outfit , one pair of shoes , one handbag
5. For me it wasn’t what I wear that matters - it’s what I do and what I am - irrespective of anything
6. My confidence, my comfort ,my self assuredness didn’t come from what I carried on me - be it a designer wear or a normal track pants made no difference to what I felt inside . I remained my bold ,confident self !
7. My pride of what I was wearing was the same - Be it a Jimmy Choo or regular rubber slippers , I wore it with pride
8. Other people’s opinions, compliments, validity , approval never mattered to me or my self esteem ! Especially about what I wore !
9. Now in a true state of liberation and freedom 😊 #liberation#nirvana#contentment#contentmentchallenge#fulfilled#fulfilledlife#blessed#grateful#malpe#malpebeach#udupi#nammaudupi#udupidiaries#manipal#manipaldiaries#manipaluniversity
7 18016 March, 2020
I hope to see more of this sand and sea... and A better place to be.
More of love and hope ... And friends to support.
Where people will be more sensible and this world more beautiful.