Click click click go the keyboards around me striking a rhythm of their own. No tall neat rows of rhododendron or cluster of bamboo trees outside my window. Just a few odd pictures to take me back to the tranquil trails of Varsey.
Since I was a little kid, I have attended numerous mountaineering camps . I have always loved mountains and hence, mountaineering . My most favourite part of all of it was trekking. Not because I kinda suck at climbing but because I love to relish the walk through nature, careful of not stepping over small creatures, keeping an eye open for wild animals, marvelling at absolutely minute flowers, sucking in freshest of fresh air, pushing my limit a little at each step, manoeuvring through obstacles, at times walking on non-existent paths, the sight of tremendous beauty at each turn of the trail and I can go so on and so forth. The challenge has always pulled me closer and the obstacles made it all the more memorable. Those who remember only the fatigue of a trek probably has done it wrong.
I guess, I have always enjoyed the journey more than the destination ❤
EC: @aaditxn #travelblogger#travelholic#travelphotography#travelislife#travel#trek#himalaya#varsey#varseytrek#varseyrhododendronsanctuary#nature#flowers#pink#adventure#outdoor#rhododendron#hike#adventure
4 8411 June, 2019
Every Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
You can only see the stars shine when its dark enough.
A Sky full of stars.
The Orion's Belt constellation (at the center area) #jorehbuti_10700ft#VarseyTrek#sikkimdiaries
P.S: this frame could capture just 1% of the sky, do visit SOMEDAY to see the rest 99%