Heute Morgen war es total nebelig in Wien. Da steigt die Vorfreude auf unser Wellness-Wochenende. Bis dahin müssen wir uns mit Erinnerungen begnügen. Wie etwa an das @revitahotelkocher 💕
➡️ Infos: siehe Bio
Love is all there ever really is. 💫
Or is it? This got me thinking about a book by a palliative nurse who wrote about the top five regrets of the dying.
While I personally believe that all we ever can do is make the best decisions with the information we have at the time, meaning regret in itself would be the one and only regret, I took a lot away from those five points. You might do, too. So here they are.
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
What do you think? Do these resonate with you?
Oh, and to answer the above; the answer is a most definite yes. 🥰