How a person reacts to your sadness says a lot about how long they're going to be in your life
1 427 minutes ago
Managed to survive stairways from hell and was rewarded with the amazing views of Ulsanbawi rocks. 🏔
Couldn’t pack my DLSR for this hiking trip as I downsized my hiking backpack (@peakdesign’s shoulder padding really no good for hiking). But no regrets cos I had the powerful iPhone 11 Pro Max with me 🤪 #ShotOniPhone11ProMax
Look at the x10 zoom on the climbers from the other mountainous rocks, wew, so blur 🌚🙄 #sqdinkorea#sqdgoestravelling
🍂Four Reasons why Autumn is the ultimate sleep season🍂
1. Stop All the Clocks ⏰That’s right ladies and gentleman. This Sunday (27th October) it’s the most wonderful time of the year: the clocks are going back! One extra hour of sweet, sweet slumber. It’s more than just slothful though: studies have shown your risk of heart attack drops by 21% when we gain an hour in Autumn, compared to an increase by 24% when we lose an hour in Spring!
2. Magic in the air ⭐Thats right, there’s a word for that beautiful change in the seasons. That delicious way nature and/or the weather begins to feel in Autumn. Cool frosty mornings, crunching leaves, crackling fires, cozy sweaters, wind-chapped cheeks: That’s rudeneja.
3. Get Your Hygge On 🔥 In the summer months, it’s hard to turn down a sunny evening in a pub garden sipping on a chilled rose. But as the days shorten, Autumn gives us the freedom to pass on the pub and head home. The season of roaring fires, fluffy blankets and cosy evening cuddles us upon us.
4. Take a Chill Pill ❄️ For ideal sleep, your bedroom should be a few degrees colder than you like it. Our bodies need a cool 16 - 18°C environment to achieve deep, restful sleep. During the summer, the increased temperature outdoors makes it much harder to achieve this optimum sleep temperature indoors. More than just changing leaves, Autumn brings with it a cooler average temperature which supports better sleep.
Do you sleep better in Autumn? Let us know in the comments below!
1 425 minutes ago
Only talk to bosses not the second in command. Niggas bringing talks to me you better have a plan 😤 📸 @ikramabdi
no matter what happens in life, keep a good heart. a heart full of trust and patience. dont let the darkness of some people harden your heart, surround yourself with people that push you to do good and better. My two favourite girls in the world 🌍 @ikramabdi and @neelamkg 📸 @ikramabdi
Make up by @jwkola
I’ve officially decided that Mexico is one of my faves. The food, the culture, the colour, the all round vibe does it all for me.
Who here’s been to Mexico and what’s your fave place. Asking for a friend...
3 341 hour ago
I charged up my first iPhone (3, circa 2008) just for fun and now I’m so ridiculously in love with its neat little form I want to retrograde!
Another great stories come from the event after i Finished with UNESCO was ASIA Pacific Urban forum 2019 in Penang, Malaysia. Thank you United Nations for having me in your classes and the host organizer Penang Local Government for the intelligence events. .
attended about 9 classes (or more) had discussion about the urban challenges, Advancing Energy efficiency, finance, technology development, Sustainable Waste Management Planning with UN habitat and UN Environment Program, youth empowerment and community engagement with UNDP, another heritage Conservation with UNESCO and last but not least the Leader's Dialogue from the Country Director of Urban Development across Asia Pacific.
That was 'fast track classes' milestone for me to be involved in the specification on urban development particularly in sustainable way. 🌏Penang, Malaysia 📷thank you mr. photographer
I would like to say thank you for UNESCO Asia Pacific who had invited me to be part on its tremendous program UNESCO Heritage Awards 20th Anniversary Celebration; Asia-Pacific Heritage 20/20 Forum and 2019 Awards Ceremony in Penang City where is recognised by UNESCO as the World Heritage City. .
Attending as the young professional of the Heritage Conservation Architect by presenting my recent project in Sumba that i was funded by Department of Tradition and Belief, Ministry of Education and Culture of Republic Indonesia. Discussing in front of the professional expertise from the Award Winning Project Director and Country Representative Director from across Asia Pacific from UNESCO was very interesting and challenging either way. in the 2nd photo, Right beside me is Ma’am Susan Balderstone, as the World Heritage Advisor in International COuncil on Monuments and sites, the boy after is Chak Cherdsatirkul had recently winning Asia-PAcific Sustainable Construction Award , and last is Chen Yoke Pin is Community Consultant from Malaysia. .
We’ve had also an enormous mesmerising activities by looking up around the Penang City which has absolutely and tremendously encountered of their revitalisation and renovation on their Heritage. No wonder this city is awarded as the World Heritage city, they are having the detail works on the story behind, materials they used specifically had researched on the same materials before and adapted to the new challenges we are facing on now. .
It is a great milestone for my career to come up and overcome for the upcoming challenges and even i need to create another challenge on myself more than ever.
Location on the photos above:
- U.A.B Builidng
- Suffolk House, awarded as the Best Restaurant
- Fort Cornwell, the largest fort in Penang and under construction on Heritage Project
- Fountain Garden
When Drake said: "some night i wish i could go back in life, not to change everything, just to feel a couple things twice", i feel that.
6 1,26221 October, 2019
"This is life, and it is what it is. Shit is gonna happen. It's going to get complicated. We're gonna relapse. We're gonna need time-outs. We're going to be weak at times. But we're also going to be strong. We're going to lose our shit and yell for people to leave us. We're going to break down and beg some people to stay in our lives. Some days we're going to feel everything all at once. Other days, we're going to feel nothing at all. We're going to be in some bad spaces, but we're also going to be in some amazing ones. We're gonna get on our knees crying and hurting and begging for help. We're gonna get on our knees and pray just to say thank you. We're going to have moments where we know exactly what we want. We're going to have moments where we legit have no freaking clue what we want, and we're confused. This life isn't a movie and I think sometimes we forget that. Good and bad moments will pass and the only thing left will be the bittersweet memory of what happened. You get a brand new start every morning you wake up so don't take it for granted." -Cici B.| Lost and Found
65 14,07820 October, 2019
If you didn’t take a pic of the ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign, did you even visit?! _📸: @francktravel
24 1,14321 October, 2019
If you voted today I'm giving you a virtual high five 🖐🏻
23 2,0366 hours ago
Ensaio fotográfico Feminino da @_larissagomesc !📷
A natureza mostrando todo sua beleza nesse lindo ensaio! - -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Marque seus amigos, Inspire-se #isabeladanielfotografia 📸 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 81120 October, 2019
Where else do you have this many world-class resorts? Keep doin’ you, Vegas! 😍😍🙌🙌