🙌 whoop lets hear it for tagging Tuesday! Just a small selection of new in boys clothes heading for the rails at our next sale from JoJo, Joules, Boden and Frugi 😍 slots booking fast so contact us via Facebook or email to book yours ASAP. This is your 10 DAY COUNTDOWN!!! 🐵 tag a friend who needs some of this in their life ✅
In order to be a good matchmaker, I have to be able to talk to anyone. Whether it’s getting to know my clients or recruiting people for eligible matches.
During the whole process, I need to channel my inner therapist... Learn why my client’s past relationships failed, hear how he feels about his exes, and convince him that no matter how he feels right now, there is a good match out there just waiting to meet him.
And part of my job is getting him to accept that not only is he worthy of true love,
I’m going to help him find it.
KNOW YOUR LANE & DOMINATE IT. ⠀
Have you worked on your ATTRACTION? (Lead Generation)⠀
Inbound Attraction Methods:⠀
- Publishing Content⠀
- Hosting Webinars⠀
- Lunch & Learn (Virtual)⠀
- Booking yourself as a Podcast Guest⠀
Outbound Attraction Methods⠀
- Reaching out and inviting "them" into conversations⠀
- Offering Value⠀
This is 1 of the steps out of my 5 step methodology in The Big Money Movement. ⠀
I AM HOSTING a FREE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: The B2B Client Attraction Workshop.⠀
July 11th Saturday at 1pm CST. ⠀
LAND HIGH-PAYING ⠀
( ...without ads, RFP's, sleazy tactics or wasting time on social media!)⠀
Who is this for?⠀
B2B Women Entrepreneurs: Consultants, Experts & Service Providers⠀
LINK IN BIO
1 01 minute ago
Meet my dear friend Ruya👋🏻
She talks about her experience transitioning from the corporate world to online 🙌🏼👊🏻
Super excited to witness your continued growth and rocking out your goals 💯
1 03 minutes ago
Take the Marina Satin Jumpsuit straight from the office to drinks or on your vacation because it’s that cute🖤 #uncommonlux
Are you still waiting for all of this to “be over” like I have been??? Then you might want to SAVE this one & read it later ⬇️
Somewhere in these last 90 days I quit dreaming.... I started hiding instead of building. I let my “Hope for the future” start to dim and just kept waiting for all the chaos in the world to end...🤍 And it wasn’t all bad! In fact, in the slowing down there were treasures to find- like the fact that I’m seriously obsessed with my babies 😍 I literally can’t believe how much they’ve grown during quarantine & I’m SO grateful for the lessons we’ve learned about doing things together, savoring our days and really truly diving into their little hearts to create the connection that matters more than anything else 😭🙌🏽
But I also haven’t been fully stewarding the “other things” the Lord has called me too. I let some of my healthy daily habits slide, (like working out & eating salad 🥗😅) and started feeling overwhelmed when I tried to plan out goals... I felt crippled by the speed at which the world 🌎 seems like it’s spinning out of control & wondered what we could do to stop the madness. But today I realized that waiting on the chaos to end wasn’t bringing any freedom- it was actually creating bondage. The truth is we are ONLY promised today but that day also comes with 23,000 chances to make little choices that make a huge difference ✨👊🏽 So I’ve placed my foot firmly back on the gas pedal 🚗 and determined to show up again.
Regardless of the chaos,
In spite of the unknowns,
And despite the extra obstacles in the way.
Because each of us are here for this season for a reason- we ARE created for such a time as this. And the God who made us has good plans for us. And His grace is sufficient for the chaos of this season. ✔️
So I’m inviting you to do the same, friend. Let’s get back to it. This is the day the Lord has made- Let’s stay faithful.
22 4759 hours ago
Working from home, starting your own business and being able to impact others around you sounds like soooo much fun and it’s turning out to be really exciting! However, if I’m honest some days I can become overwhelmed with the amount of work that it takes to keep my home clean, business thriving and toddler entertained. That’s why I’m so thankful for my husband and parents on both sides! Some of the best advice I’ve ever gotten this year was to not be afraid to receive help! Sometimes as women we can be raised to be so independent that when someone offers us help it can almost be perceived as offensive lol but I’m here to tell you to “receive that help sis”! Let your parents keep that baby for a day or two so that you can deep clean, work on a project or simply take a nap! You weren’t built to hold everything together all the time. It takes a strong women to recognize when she needs a little help! ❤️
14 11216 hours ago
Oh Monday, so good to see you again✨
Last week was filled with new and exciting things for me, so this week better come with it!😉
Nor am I a woman who would ever marry a man for his "riches". I prefer getting my own.
Being financially independent means you never have to be somewhere you don't want to be.
Nothing pains me more to see women who are stuck in a dead-end job, a dead-end marriage or relationship because she doesn't have the finances or resources to get out.
It's part of the reason the Regional Vice President positions was created - to help women become financially independent!
So that you never settle for less than what you are worth and so that you are never stuck somewhere you don't belong.
We have a few more openings left so if you are interested in finding out more info, 'LIKE' this post and click the link in my bio.
296 27,20114 hours ago
6 ways to STAND OUT on INSTAGRAM ⚡️⠀⠀
You’re on social media but how can you build a thriving page with thousands of genuine followers? Here are some quick tips! 💕⠀⠀
📷LOOKS MATTER ⠀⠀
- We all have different budgets for our business, but professional photography is a MUST! ⠀⠀
- Make use of editing apps such as Canva to create branded graphics and Stories⠀⠀
- Plan before you post. Planoly and UNUM are great for mapping out how your photos will look together⠀⠀
- Be consistent with your fonts and the colours you use⠀⠀
📇 KILLER BIO ⠀⠀
- Focus on your bio text, with clear copy telling people what you do, how you can help them, with a strong call to action⠀⠀
- Include SEO keywords in your profile name (this is different to your Instagram handle)⠀⠀
- Professional profile photo ⠀⠀
- Make sure you’ve switched to a Business or Creator profile with a correctly defined category⠀⠀
- Consider a Linktree to include multiple links to your landing pages⠀⠀
- Branded Highlights⠀⠀
📊 BALANCE IT OUT ⠀⠀
- You need balance across your key content pillars — educational, promotional, entertaining, and content that inspires. Provide for the people!⠀⠀
🦋 SOCIAL BUTTERFLY ⠀⠀
- Spend some time engaging with your target audience every day! ⠀⠀
- Show your face on Stories and posts to humanize your brand, and take your biz offline and get out there networking at events meeting real people! ⠀⠀
🦄 YOU DO YOU ⠀⠀
- The most successful businesses stand out from the crowd and aren’t afraid to do things differently⠀⠀
- Find the quirks and qualities that make your business special and hero your point of difference! ⠀⠀
- Create a strong brand identity⠀⠀
#️⃣ LET’S GET TACTICAL⠀⠀
- Use the tools Instagram has available to maximize your chances of being found. This means tagging your city location in every post, using 30 hashtags per post, tagging relevant people, use interactive Story stickers (such as polls and sliding emojis), etc.⠀⠀
- Post at your peak times.⠀⠀
What’s the most important thing you think a brand needs to be doing on social media? ⠀
8 10811 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram