Today we admire the #ferrari a legendary sports car that was invented in 1939 by Enzo Ferrari. Here are some quick facts about this legendary car.
1. The first Ferrari was completed in 1947
2. Fiat acquired 50% of Ferrari in 1969
3. Current Ferrari prices can range from $200,000 or lower to over $1 million depending on the make and model of the vehicle
4. WORLD WAR II delayed the launch of the first Ferrari
5. The classic red Ferrari was not the Companies first choice
6. You are allowed to customize every detail of your Ferrari
So those are some quick facts.
Now what do you personally think of this car? Let us know in the comments below