Here's a flashback to the first time I summited Middle Teton, also the first time I climbed with an ice axe and crampons. This is the view looking NWish towards the South and North Fork of Cascade Canyon and out into Idaho.
I have thousands of images from the 4 years I spent in JH, just in case you're wondering 🤙
12,808ft. June 2014
1 614 minutes ago
Booked a flight to Bangkok and told myself, just wing it! I'll figure it out once I get there! A bit scared coz it's my first time going solo but also excited to challenge myself (especially with the maps). One of best decisions and a great gift to self for surviving this year.
1 216 minutes ago
Me encanta este paisaje...💓
Combinación de dos colores verde y marrón🌱.
The Golden Crown 👑 Panderia bakery is an absolute must visit when you’re in Albuquerque! Mainly for their melt in mouth - biscochito! 😋 It also has a smart strategy: When customers walk in and order, staffers hand them a biscochito, on the house. It worked for me, because I went back and ordered a dozen of them 😂😉 #ruchyum#alburquerque#newmexico#biscocho#bakery
Maybe this is a symptom of too much travel but I almost forgot that I had stopped in Dubai for a few days on the way home from the Maldives.
There are reasonably priced flights direct from Washington DC to Dubai and then from Dubai it's easy to get virtually anywhere in the region so I use it as a hub. Plus I get to visit friends there like @expatpanda and @expatpolar and soon to meet @vagabondblonde.
I was determined to get a shot with the Burj Khalifa and wandered around looking for a spot. But I had left my tripod in my room. Was quite proud of my efforts to prop camera on my tote bag and force the angle upwards using my phone. Is this what Macgyver felt like? Does using Macgyver as a reference age me horribly? 🤣
I managed to get the entire building in the shot but Instagram cutting it off😭. Oh well. I tried.
What's the biggest building you've seen?
• Baguio Craft – friendly staff, good food, and price is above average so don’t limit your budget to enjoy the food. If you want to enjoy different beer flavors, then this place is the place to be.
• Best Korean Resto Beside 50s Diner along Session Road – impressed with the food, I think I have found the best Korean resto in Baguio though forgot the name.
• A lot of places to offer like The Mansion, Mines View Park, Camp John Hay, Grotto, Pink Cathedral, Burnham Park, picking strawberries at the Strawberry Farm and pasalubong like ube jam, strawberry jam, lengua de gato and peanut brittle. • You should not miss the Baguio Night Market. Find the best deals of ukay ukay in their night market.
Entrance Php 150.00/Head
If you have been to Antipolo Museum, BENCAB would be half the size. Best to hail a taxi going to the museum.
• NORTHERN BLOSSOM FLOWER FARM
How to go? Ride a bus in the Dangwa terminal that cost Php 75.00/head one way
Entrance? Php 250.00/head
Best to take their earliest trip at 5:30AM from Baguio Dangwa Terminal to Atok. Though you will not be able to catch the sunrise with 2 hours of travel time. This just gives you an early time to be in Northern Blossom Farm to avoid wanting to stay till noon as it gets too hot already in the area.
Catching sunrise? You might want to stay overnight if you would want to catch a sunrise at the Northern Blossom Farm.
No decent food or resto in Atok near the Northern Blossom. There is a small eatery, but the price is too expensive. Better yet bring some food with you • STOBOSA COLORFUL HOUSES
How to go? It’s the boundary of Baguio City and La Trinidad so better hail a taxi. Though you should be early to avoid the traffic of vehicles and people in the area.
• Bus from MLA-BAGUIO-MLA will cost you Php 980.00 (Victory Liner)
• Best to rent a transient house near Session Road. You can go strolling the city anytime without spending extra riding a cab.
1 2744 minutes ago
Up in the mountains we go to find that inner peace 🙏🏼
______________________________ #spirituality 🕉️
1 72 hours ago
For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you!👼🏼