Sorry, the link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
You might interested in
1 010 minutes ago
What kind of food?
Lamb in the lungs:
Dairy: 10 l
Pepper, salt and pepper according to taste:
1. Sheep and lamb lungs, larynx, along with their knife drink 1-2 hours in cold water, you can separate the meat into space.
2. Next, rinse with water, including blood along the way.
3. Heat milk, butter, salt, pepper, and pepper and mix.
4. Next, trains manually scrolling to the lungs, throats, Sell prepare an infusion of milk.
5. When ready, lungs -farmers kuyasız scroll, lungs, throats, Sell tursanız become much more milk, red white olobo when the lungs are ready for cooking. If the day after the stroke, the red spot in the lungs, there will be enough milk. Scrolling across the lungs, and then carefully Sell lungs expand their reach all the flat land of milk and olobo white color.
6. olobonu taste with salt, boil water for 2-2.5 hours
Chharabra, a small village situated approximately 8250 feet (2514 m) above sea level, 13 km from Shimla, India, on National Highway 22 (Hindustan-Tibet Road), has summer retreat of President of India, summer residence of Governor of Punjab, a five star luxury hotel, a boarding school, and a helipad even though the population would be less than 500 people (including students of boarding school, staff of the President's Retreat and Governor's house and the hotel). The village is surrounded by evergreen pine forests, and has views of the Himalayas. | 📸 by @sulkh ⠀
For the longest time I’ve been forcing the horse to drink. Gonna make some changes and let that horse die if it doesn’t want water. .
Be sure To ( like, comment, SAVE & SHARE this post. Follow if you’re new!!! .
To find out how I composed this image, check out HOBBY TO JOBBY, A Guide to Becoming a Professional Photographer, Part I: The Art of Composing the Perfect Image. ( buy my book )
For commercial, portrait, film project ( link in bio )
On sale 📸 prints, presets, book and apparel ( link in bio ) .
If you want to join me on an expedition look into my workshops!
It’s time to explore dear friends
- A yawn is a silent cry for coffee. Join us at The Eden Bleu Hotel and start your Monday the right way. You can choose to accompany your coffee with a selection of breakfast options from our menu.
Make your reservations by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +248 439 9010.
Meditating and relaxing in nature is one of the best ways we can do to be grateful for what nature has provided us, and to understand the importance of preserving it.
1 444 minutes ago
📌Lake Como from the Greenway trail 🏞 🌟 SAVE THE POST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE 🌟
The Greenway trail is an easy 10 km(6 miles) long hike that will take you through the most stunning towns of Lake Como. The trail starts at Colonno and ends at Griante but you can do it the other way round or from any stage of the trail if you prefer a shorter distance.
It took me around 3 hours to hike all the trail at a normal pace with a few stops to admire the landscape and buy a mandatory gellato 😜🍦 Best of all, there were barely any tourists around! It felt like we had the whole trail to ourselves 🙈
I genuinely feel like if we hadn't done this trail, I wouldn't have experience the real, more authentic side of Lake Como life and I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did. The main towns like Bellagio and Varenna get crowded super fast even in off season, so being able to take in the beauty of the lake and walk through real small Italian towns without having to dodge people every second felt like such a relief and like a breath of fresh air 😊
So, if you're planning a trip to Lake Como, I highly recommend checking out the Greenway trail 😉
What's your number one tip for avoiding crowds? Share in the comments below! 🌟
With its UNECO-listed Old Town, myriad museums and galleries, Baroque architecture, numerous leafy parks and historic sites, Lithuania’s capital should be on your travel radar. 😉🌍👣🎒 Photo by Evaldas Grikinis