1) The American crow is one of the most intelligent of all birds.
2) A group of crows is called "A Murder"
3) Crows can remember the faces of individual humans. They can also hold a grudge.
4) A crow is actually a songbird and has a complex system of calls.
5) Crows can imitate sounds from other animals and humans.
6) Crows generally have the same mate for life, but may not always stay entirely faithful.
7) Crows have tight-knit families. Adult daughters and sons help their parents raise their young and occasionally visit home after they start their own families.
8) Crows hold funerals when another crow dies. They gather together and squawk loudly. This is also how they investigate the area for possible threats. #birdsofsholom#sholompark#spwildlife#birdwatching#naturelover
0 04 minutes ago
When our Philodendron got some veggies as visitors. It sprouted,grown and flowered all by its own.🍀😍
Let see what happens!!😂🌿
But really loved that green yellow compilation😍
Augen ☺️schließen, einfach baumeln lassen, #nochmalkindsein 🧚🏻. Alles für einen kurzen Moment auf Autopilot schalten, Hirn aus✅, #funfactor 💯an. Mit diesem #howtosurvive starte ich in ein entspanntes verlängertes Wochenende und wünsche euch Herzis dasselbe 🤍